Not Like The Movies

PIC OF BROOKLYN (Becky G as Brooklyn)

----------------------**---*;;***********************************************

Brooklyn sighs as she turns her locker combination not understandings what the big deal is.

"I mean what's the big deal about being popular? Its stupid really, I don't see why you want people to stalk you so bad," she says to her best friend of fifteen years, Peyton. Peyton rolls her eyes and combs her fingers threw her blonde and brown hair.

"I don't get why you don't understand. Its not that I want people to stalk me its that I want people to look highly of me. I want to be the one everyone stops and looks at, I want to be the one people kiss up to and come to for advice. I'm no longer the girl with glasses and braces, I am now a butterfly and no longer a caterpillar, and its time people start treating me like it since now we are sophomores and not freshmeat." Brooklyn doesn't nod her head in understanding, instead she gives Peyton the "are you serious look" making Peyton groan.

"Come on we could be popular! Its a new year, new people, new things, anything can happen!"

Brooklyn let's out a snort and rolls her eyes before turning to her friend. "I'm not saying I will do this, but I'm asking if we where to how exactly do you plan on becoming popular?"

Peyton let's out a happy squeal and says "well phase one is already complete. We went shopping and bought all name brand clothes, this is why I made you, so we can both be smoking hot not just today but the hole year. Phase two is to try out for Dance, Ballet or Cheer leading, which ever appeals more to you, and phase three is to become best friends with ether Samantha, Jenifer or Megan, earn their trust and you will earn the trust of the queen bee Kasey. Then we can over throw Kasey since we are 1)more rich and 2) we are sexy. And there you have it plans to get to the top of the social latter."

Brooklyn nods her head in understanding as she thinks about what her friend just said. "Okkkk, but answer me this, why do you want to be popular so bad?"

"Because you don't understand how it feels to be look down upon your hole life, always living in someone else's shadow. Like me I live in my sister Jamina's shadow. When she went here she was head cheerleader, the most nicest and hottest girl at the school. Everyone loved her. For once I don't want to hear "be more like your sister" I want to hear that I'm just fine. And plus Kasey did something that is unforgivable and I need to get her back."

"What she do," Brooklyn asks, her and Peyton may be best friends but they do give each other some space and there is just some things Peyton's doesn't tell Brooklyn knowing Brooklyn is very protective of her friends.

Peyton bites on her lip trying to think if she should tell her or not. She's been living with the secret for three years and she's pretty sure she's not ready to relive that embarrassing moment yet.

"I'll tell you another day, but today I just cant."

Brooklyn nods her head in understanding and says "Okay fine I'll go with your little plan on one condition we can do dance and NOT cheer those girls voices are so annoying"

Peyton's eyes brighten as she squeals and drops her books on the floor as she wraps her arms around Brooklyn and pulls her into a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you"

Brooklyn pats Peyton's back and responds "Yeah yeah yeah, now let's go to class before we are late.". With that the two girls head of to the AP science class with Mr.Neil.

A/N: HEY THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ITS KINDA SHORT SORRY ABOUT THAT AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. IF ITS BORING SORRY FOR THAT TOO I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THE PLOT SET UP. HAVE A GOOD W.E. IT IS WHEN YOUR READING THIS. PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN

I FAN BACK

AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO READ YOUR BOOK MESSAGE ME

OR IF YOU KNOW ANY REALLY GOOD ROMANCE/HUMOR/PARANORMAL/ MYSTERY BOOKS MESSAGE ME ABOUT THOSE TOO