A Day With Skye

I woke up at 2:45 pm and i had a pounding headache. i laid in bed on my phone and i seen i had 10 missed calls from zoie so i called her back .

Zo: Are You Ok . You Were Hella Drunk And Passed Out Last Night . I Have Class All Day Until 6 And I Was Checking To See If You Were Still Alive.

Thank You Baby . I Was Just Feeling The Turn Up Alittle To Much And Got Faded . Thank You For Caring For Me Baby I Appreciate You Alot .

Zo: No Problem I Love You I Gotta Go To My Next Class Right Now See You When I Get Home . MUAH

Love You To .MUAH MUAH MUAH BYE

Zo: Lol Bye .

*skye hangs the phone up*

no one understands the love i have for zo if I didn't have her idk what i would do with my life.

I decided to get out of bed at 2:30 and take a hot bubble bath and relax . when i got out the bath i did my skin care and brushed my teeth. today i decided to go out shopping for zoies 21st birthday coming up in 4 days . so i put my hair in a bun and did my makeup .

i went to my speaker and pulled my phone in and played my r&b station and walked into my closet to pick my clothes for the day .

i picked out some black leggings , a crop top from Fashion Nova and my sandals that zo brought me. i sat on my bed and lotioned my body with my victoria secret lotion "Strawberries and Champagne" . i picked out a matching bra and thong set  and i looked so good that i walked over to my big mirror and took thirst traps to send to my baby while she was at school to give her some motivation.  lol

i put my clothes & sandals on and my jewelry. i made my bed up and went downstairs. i was starving and i had a craving for Panda Express. I put the security code in and locked the doors .

i got in my car a d put on rihanna's album ANTI and pulled out the garage.

I Arrived to The Tyler Mall and got out the car . i walked to the food court and waitied in line . i got my food and sat down to eat . my food looked soo good so i put it on snap lol who else does that . as i was eating a cute boy sat at the table next to me and i could smell his cologne from a far .

he was a white boy with black boy style. he was about 6,4 , nice curly hair ,nice muscler body . i could feel myself staring so i picked my phone up and was scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. When he came and sat across from me .

Hi . Im kyle  parks I noticed you staring at me from the moment i sat down and your quite gourges so i took it upon myself to come sit and talk ... well that's of you don't mind.?

I don't mind. my name is Skye . Nice to meet you .
.........         .......       .........

We Sat & talked for about an hour until i said i had to go .  I went into forever 21 and spent 156$ on clothes for zo . i then went to Hollister, Pacsun,Footlocker , PINK, Victoria Secret, True Religion,Zara,Micheal Kors,Macy , Bath & Body Works.

Lord I Really Loved This Girl I Spent Sooo Much Money On Her Ass Today . when i got done j went to the nail shop . i went and got my nails and feet done i also got my eyebrows fleeky.

Chinese Lady : How Do You Want On Ya Nails Baby .?

Long & Coffin Shaped

Chinese Lady : What Cola.?

Baby Pink And My Middle Finger Glitter.

Other Chinese Lady: What Cola You Want Fo Yo Feet .?

same color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i got done at the nail shop at 5:45 . since zo got out of school at 6 i decided to call and tell her were going out for dinner. i got home at 6:30. when i got home I changed into my tight red dress my strapped red bottoms and straighten my hair .

i went to zoies room and lord did she look amazingly stunning. she wore a red dress that showed her back and black red bottoms and her hair was up in a high bun.

we went into the garage and got in my car and pulled off .