Experiments

"Bonnie I want to try something...... new" Marceline hissed in her ear. 

"What kind of new, Marcy?" she moaned as Marceline caressed her breasts.

"Are you familiar with the practice of BDSM?" she grinned, her two fangs poking out, she eagerly flicked her tongue out tickling Bonnibel's ear. Bonnibel giggled, kissing Marceline on the neck.

"I am, how do you suppose we go about this though?"

"I can tie you up and strip you down for starters, it will be mathematical Bonnie." Bonnibel sat up and positioned herself against the back of the bed, her arms raised above her head ready to be bound together. Marceline got the pink silk string from PB's robe and slowly tied Bonnie's hands together and then to the bed frame. She then started to gently kiss Bonnibel's neck with kiss involving more fang puncturing her, sucking the red from her pink flesh leaving pale dots. 

"Do I have your consent, Princess?" 

"You do"

"Good, let us begin shall we my princess."

Marceline walked over to Bonnibel, she got her underwear and tied it to act as a blindfold. Bonnibel bit her lip in anticipation, she felt Marceline's nails dig into her back and sides. Marceline went to kiss where she scratched but instead she bit hard, sucking bits of red with every bite. Bonnibel quivered in a mix of pleasure and pain. 

"Marceline-" 

"You will call me your queen. Do you understand princess?"

"Yes Marc-- I mean my queen."

They both heard the door swing open. 

"Princess, do you need anything. You have been in your room all day so I came in to check o---- Princess??" Peppermint Butler looked shocked.