Information >////<

((Hey all. My first fanfiction uploaded onto here, hehe. Um, this is a TobiDei, and yeah haha. Well, one thing I need to let all of you know, this is all made up, and nothing from this book has anything to do with the original Naruto series. So, here's some information. 

Tobi-

Name: Obito (Tobi) Uchiha

Age: 17 (like i said this is all untrue)

Gender: male

Clan: Uchiha 

Background info: Tobi's clan was suddenly murdered when Tobi just turned 17. He doesn't remember anything about the clan or accident except for some few details here and there. He also woke up in a hospital bed a few days after his birthday, after his clan was attacked. He didn't now how or why he was there, but he found himself with an orange mask over his face, and at first he only remembered that his name was Tobi and he had a very goofy personality. He started remembering a few things again but it still takes a lot of effort to try and remember anything else. 

Deidara-

Name: Deidara

Age: 16

Gender: male

Clan: Unknown 

Background info: Deidara lives with his mom, dad, and little brother Haruki (9). His family is very rich because his dad works as a lawyer. Deidara is known for his arrogant behavior around school but is actually very sweet and shy. 

That's it, I guess. 

Please excuse my awkwardness, it will be like this throughout the chapters :P))

****EDIT!!
Two years later--

So, this story fucking sucks. Haha, if you're just beginning to read this, PLEASE consider reading the rewritten version of this story as it is much better! If you click on my profile, under my works there is a story named A Clean Slate, and that is the rewritten version of this!! Thank you for all of your support so far ♥