Notification Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan or any of it's characters.

(A/N: Most of you already know, but I did make an error in chapter 13. In chapter 11, Eren is there to see Marco's cast, but in chapter 13 he's already kidnapped. It made some people confused, so I'm sorry for the error! I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

"Missing"

Carla

Location: St. Maria Hospital

"Why!, Why am I just now hearing this!" I sobbed as I sat up in my hospital bed. The doctors and nurses looked at each other, not knowing what to say or do.

"Well? I expect an answer!" I yelled as I looked at each and every one of them. Tears ran down my cheeks as I desperately tried to wipe them all away.

"Ms. Jäeger, please..." The doctor began, but I interrupted him.

"Mrs. Jaeger." I whispered.

"I'm sorry?" He said.

"Mrs. Jäeger," I said it even louder and then they looked at each other once more.

"We spoke about this Carla, your husband.." A doctor trailed off as he held his clipboard tightly.

"Stop! I don't want to hear it!" I yelled as I held up my arm, that was connected to a needle and wire.

"But-"

"He'll be back! He's coming back!! He wouldn't leave me." I said as I looked at then with narrowed eyes.

"He...wouldn't leave me." I said as I held my sides and looked down at my bed sheets. The doctors talked to one another off to the side as I was catching my breath.

"Doctor.." A nurse whispered in the tall older mans ear. He had grey streaks in his hair that contrasted his original black hair color.

"I know. That was over 8 years ago when he left. His departure was just...he vanished - once he found out his wife was sick." He murmured under his breath.

"Do you think-"

"Of course. He said he went to go try and develop a cure, and that would be helpful, yes. Though, he wasn't a very good doctor - maybe even crazy. When he left, her sickness got even worse, due to her way of dealing with stress-" The doctor said.

"-Smoking." The nurse finished as she swallowed slowly and looked back over to me.

"Exactly." He said and sighed, putting a hand through his hair and looking back over to me. I heard them. I heard what they said.

"Don't worry. My husband will be back soon with a cure. You'll see." I said as I looked towards the window.

"He's been gone for 8 years, don't you think your so-called husband would have been back by now?" The intern snapped as he looked towards me.

My head turned around so fast to glare at him, that I thought my neck would crack. I was about to snap at him when the doctor yelled at him.

"Thats enough! Get out of here!" He pointed to the door and the intern merely took his clipboard and left the room.

I guess he decided to change the subject because he went back to what he told me earlier.

"Your son has been missing for more than a month..."