The day life changed

You sleep in late agian... Your mom was at work but your dad on the other hand was still there.He went into your room slapping You across the face telling you to get up and get ready.You fastly got up and dressed. You were eating your breakfast.

{ time skip }

You got out side just in time to catch the bus. You took your seat and got ready to go to Hell once again.You arrive at the school and you were greeted by Ashley the school bully.
Ashley/oh look it's ( Y/N )
* you roll your eyes * what do you want Ashley?
Ashley/heheh... I'm having a Spring Dance party at my house this weekend...your invited if you wanna come.
You/* thinks for awhile * I'm good...thanks for asking * you start to walk away but you were stopped by Ashely pulling your hair and pushing you down to ground *
Ashley/* hisses * YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE * she starts punching you *
You/* growls lowly and punches her back knocking her out with that one punch * God I hate her so much

It's been a long day at school it was finally time to go home...which you didn't want to be home either.The bus ride home was ok...People where talking about you knocking Ashley out.You are finally at your stop so you get off and walk inside only to be meet with a glass plate coming at your head luckily you dodged it just in time.
Dad/YOU ARE LATE YOUNG LADY JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR MOTHER GETS HOME!
You/* whimpers * I-I'm sorry...
Dad/SAVE IT FOR LATER GO TO YOUR ROOM
You do as told and you bury your face in the pillow and softly cry.You almost cry your self to sleep until your parents came in and start to beat the crape out of you.
You/* starts screaming * N-NO PLEASE... S-STOP!!
Mom/* slaps you in face * SHUT UP. WHY WERE YOU EVEN BORN YOUR A MISTAKE
After a long awhile they finally leave your room and you fall into tears you were sad and mad at the same.

{ time skip later that night }.

You get up out your bed and slowly walk into the kitchen and pull out a knife.You then walk to your parents room. You first walk up to your dad and stab him repeaditly in the throat and face you then did the same to your mom.
You/* laughs insanley as you run out the house with the urge to kill more people *
___________________________
Ticci Toby's POV

Slenderman/* appears * Toby...will you please do me a favor
Toby/y-yea sir, w-what is it?
Slenderman/go collect some body for me there name is ( Y/N ) and they are about ( Y/H)~your height just incase you don't know lol ~))
Toby/y-yes sir
Slenderman/thank you
Toby/y-your welcome... * tics and leaves out mansion *

{ time skip }

You were walking around in the woods and had a weird feeling of being watched but yet every time you turned around nobody was there
You/* sighs and thinks to self maybe I'm just being PARONIOD... I'll be fine*

Toby/(y/n )...p-please come with me * tics * I w-want hurt you b-but I will if I h-have to * grips the handle of the axe
You/AH!! Who are you?!
Toby/* sighs * s-sorry I can't give you that i-information.... Now p-please come with me... I-I don't want to h-hurt you * tics *
You/* grips knife * FINE BUT TRY ANYTHING I WILL KILL YOU
Toby/1. I can't f-feel pain 2.i cant d-die 3.if I r-really wanted to....I would h-have killed you
You/* growls and puts knife up * fine...
Toby/f-follow me * walks off *
You/* looks around then follows *

{ time skip you arrive at the mansion}

You/woah...this place is big!
Toby/* laughs a little * y-yea it is * walks in *
You/* follows and as you go in you come face to face with the one and only Slenderman *

Sorry it's ending here for the first chapter I hoped u enjoyed this so far please stay and read chapter two when I publish it and please leave ideas and what You thought of this so far I will get a lot deeper as we get farther into your adventure. Love you all that are reading
-insanity