6,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS

AUTHORS NOTE- so guys I am writing this while joey is about to hit 6 million and right now its at 5,999,888 and I am so excited but this is going to take a while pulse its my first time writing leave me suggestions or criticism thanks!!!!

*JOEY'S pov*

As I woke up in a familiar bed I turn to look at Daniel and soon realize he is not in bed and decide I am to tired to go look for him. So I decided to go through twitter and look at what my fans are up to. As I scroll through twitter I realize that a lot of my fans are tweeting about my subscriber count and realize I am extremely close to 6 million psychopaths or pigs as I have started to call them. As I began to draft a tweet I began to smell food from down stairs and decide to get up.

*Third Person*
As Joey began to walk down the stairs and walk down his hallway leading to the kitchen where he had smelled the food that got him out of bed was held. As he walked into his large kitchen he saw a man with brown messy bed hair who he was deeply in love with. Daniel had his back turned so he was not aware of Joey's presence. Joey then went behind him putting his arms around Daniel's waist.

*Daniels Pov*
As I began to finish making me and Joey breakfast I was turned towards the stove and I happen to be listening to Beyoncé so I was clearly in my own little world. I then feel something rap around my waist causing my to jump at the sudden touch. I then hear my lovely boyfriends voice come from behind." Did I scare you!" Joey said in the creepiest voice possible. I then replied with a "mmhh" cause that was all that could come out of my mouth at the moment.

*Joeys pov*
I then released Daniel to let him finish cooking as I then went to go sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen ( which is a table in the middle of a kitchen (or what is in the middle of joeys kitchen). I then began to think about what would be happening today as I just got home from New York and realize from the feeling around my waist(which was Daniel)we were sure as hell going to do nothing.

*Authors note*
I'm sorry if this was really bad this was my first time writing to the public to see so I hope you enjoyed😘!!