A Few Ads!

Ok so I really like my best friends' books that they are writing on Wattpad!

So here are two ads to show I support them and that you should too!

rachdj2:

You are obviously one of my best friends, since I have too many!

You're already there to support me so this is my way of supporting you, online, and, in reality!

If you like romance or action books, just check out rachdj2's Wattpad page.

She definitely has more books than me.

Do you like spying stories? Well, look no further! Check out her profile and see what she has to offer you!

Do you trust me? Good then! Go look at her page! Come on, you can do it!

Next is.

Abigary:

Of course Abigary is one of my best friends, we're both crazy!

No wonder we want to make a new Youtuber Book about all of our favourite Youtubers!

Anyway then!

If you like randomness and all things weird, make sure to tap your way to her Wattpad page or Wattpad profile, whatever it's called! I can't remember!

She has her own random books, and FanFictions, and everything a random girl or guy could ever dream of!

So, you should check out Abigary's profile for more fun fandom stories!

If you still trust me at this point, wow! Thanks!

But trust me and go look at my best friends' pages!

You'll love them if you love me!

Ok bye bye!

Go check them out will you!

-Kenzie