Chapter 3 - Will She Remember Me?

Both POV

"Nagisa-kun?"

"It's me, Y/N-chan." 

"Oh my goodness, it is you." The whole class looked at us, confused.

Nagisa's POV

My morning began when Karma called me. 

"Why is he calling me this early?" I huffed, answering the phone. "Moshi Moshi?" "Yo Nagisa-kun! Karasuma sent me an email that we're getting a new transfer student again." 

ANOTHER student? You've got to be kidding me. "Really? Is it a he or a she?" "A she. And apparently before she came to kunugigaoka she was from Y/C." 

Hold on..from Y/C? A girl? Could it be?! "Hold on. Do you have a picture of her?" "Unfortunately no, what? you wanna see her assets? well you got to wait til later." "What the hell? No! Well I gotta take a shower right now, see you around." I hung up. 

I showered, changed, and tied my hair into a pigtail as quick as I can. I ran to the dining room and noticed that my mother wasn't there nor the kitchen. 

She left me a note on the dining table which says, "Ohiyo Nagisa, I'm sorry I had to leave early. The boss needed me for an urgent meeting, have a nice day in school. The bento is for your lunch." I placed the bento in my bag and rushed out the door.

I couldn't stop thinking about Karma's words. Could it be her? My mind's filled with shock, hope, and curiosity. I sighed. I hadn't seen her ever since she moved back to her country. I stopped to look at the sky. I closed my eyes, smiling and imagined all the good times we used to have. 

Timeskip 

"Grek!" The door opens and Korosensei walked in. "Ohiyo Minna-san! Let's begin homeroom shall we? Whoever is on duty, if you please." 

"STAND!" I focused on the target, "AIM!" 3...2...1! "FIRE!" I still doubt that we're going to get him this time but, it wouldn't hurt to try. He then dodged every bullets while taking attendance. "Everyone is here! I am very pleased!" Korosensei's face turned bright red.

We cleaned up the bullets on the floor and sighed of disappointment. "Okay, Minna-san. If you hadn't heard, we are having another new transfer student today!" I looked back and saw Karma giving me a smirk and a wink. 

"Okay, you may come in L/N-san!" The new girl opens the door and shot korosensei. Sadly, she missed. "Wow L/N-san! I suggest you do that later though, you don't wanna accidentally hit the other students' eyeballs." "Okay," She chuckled and entered the classroom.  

"Ohiyo everyone! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm from Y/C and used to be in class 3-C. I hope i could get along with all of you! And please call me Y/N." "Thank you, Y/N-chan I'm Korosensei. There's an empty seat right next to Karma, the red haired boy. I suppose the ministry of defense have told you all about me?" She nodded. "Great, now I do hope you can kill me before graduation..nurufufufu"

As i've expected, it was her. Her hair color, her signature ponytail. I feel like i've won the lottery. From her appearance, I think she's shorter than me (I'm sorry if you're taller than Nagisa D:) by 1 or 2 cm? 

Her petite face definitely didn't change as much. She walked passed Maehara and Kataoka-san, once she's about to walk past me and Kayano-san, I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"I suppose you remember me?" I said to her with a smile. She studies my face, trying to remember who I was. Suddenly Her expression changed to shocked.

"Nagisa-kun?"