When the Students gather.

so sorry about the short-ass chapter i'll try to make a long one. Xx Love ya guys.

Callieonx Jace.

As i walk to the Cafeteria, some kids was just like taking some of my pictures. Wonder why? i'll tell you guys.

There's this thing that called SM. or School magazine. And, that thing has many contents. like school best outfit, school program,school competition, school best students, school best face and you know the school rumours. Never let that die. but yeah back again. there's a competition where the students must get the best picture of the fame kids. like you know. Paparazzi? but this one called studentsrazzi. yeah. there are many things when you go to the cafeteria. Well i'm gonna start off with the table. some of the students lived under the mean girls movie. which is the mean girls' tradition. include those pink monkeys. you know who? okay the first one. Kylie Wilson . the queen of the school. i mean the rude kids. she has those blonde hairs small body and tall heels. And the next things are her trolls. Agatha Zale. Pink hair, blue eyes and long eyelashes. One words. Ugh. NEXT!
Jennie Daniels. Long legs. Skinny body and short pants. And the last one is Gabrielle Allonzo. I don't even recognize her face. Just one thing that i know. Make-up on point.

By the way. There are the bad good girls. Like Gemma Wales. Red hair,bright smile and sexy AF. Avery Ginger. Dirty blonde hair, pretty face and talented. And then there's me! Callionx Jace. My hair was blonde along with my grey eyes? And my fat tummy.

Move along to the boys group there are three bad boys. Ethan Josh the tall figures and the fuck boy. Gavin Bernard the basketball captain and the second fuck boy. Allen White, mean AF. Then. There's talented bad boys. Even though they're not so bad but they are dangerous. Cobalt Narrom beautiful face, the best school's racer. Aaron Quelle. Strong features and the school's fashionable guy.

So yeah that's all. The Fame kids tour has over thank you for listening and bye.

I walk to my table and order some food. I Love food more than i love myself. I'd die to get a plate of fries. "What took you so damn long?" Ask Gemma. "Pink Monkeys." I said. "Ah! I see." She said. I look over Avey who focus to her laptop. "What is it?" I ask. "Nah. Just a bit rumours." She said. "Rumours?" i ask her "Yeah." she said closing her laptop and start eating her Chicken Katsu. "OH MY GOD! you guys ate this shit?" Ask a voice that i literally know. "Oh Please, Kylie. I know you're struggling to eat this. but because your pretty little weight. you choose Brocolli than Katsu. And This is not a shit. This is Ms. Ollie's delicious food." i said. her face is upset and red. "Ethan Honey!" Yells Kylie with her high-pitch voice. "Will You low your dumb voice? it' making me sick." I groan. In less thirty seconds a brown haired boy comes to Kylie. "Oh Ethan. She dissed me." said Kylie while pouting and grab Ethan's arm. "Oh please. I never dissed you. i'm tired of you" i said while pointing to Kylie. "Don't Lie!" said Kylie with a glare. I sigh "Well, then. Prove to all of the kids here that i'm the wrong one." i fight. "I-i,i she-she Never mind! I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH" she screams. making all of the students turn their view to us. She run and cry. While i just start eating my lunch. The lunch time went normal like it usually does. Eating,talking,shooting, and eating again.

"Another boring day."

I thought this chappie was long but it's only has 673 words. Sorry 😔 but thanks for all of the people who read this book. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AF!!!! And @laizfford stop commenting. HAHAHAH!
Laflaff.