MEET ME

This is my second book to write hoping to get bigger response and people to enjoy if possibe even relate . I would like to see comments and any guides please share because im not good at this but i will try make it captivating and intense as well as deep and again suspenseful. if you are homophobic or whatever disgust against other genders then this book might not be for you specifically but other than that enjoy.

*************************************************************************************************************

After horrible four years of school now its my time to shine in High school. So far having great GPA with amazing sports skills and creativity;some people say i'm a great stalker but i don't stalk , i just have little birds that gives every information i need to know about the school or someone.As you can see i'm not a type of person to play around but i'm friendly and sweet when needed to be. By the way my name is Spencer and i'm 5'8 tall. 17 years old and i play football i was the school's quarterback and will be again next year in my new school. I have a best friend named Isaac we both finished together at Kent college in Britain and now our parents are moving to America in California state, I am so excited about it ; the beautiful weather mostly sunny and palm trees and lets not forget the beaches and ladies.

As curious as i was i asked my birds to do research for me about the school i'm going to ; about the football jocks, pretty girls and also what i need to do to be the main, i hate being at the bottom of the chain. so i told them to dig deeper get dirt on all of them . i always like having the upper hand and leverage against them all so i can get what i want and no i'm not sad or mean , everyone has to find a way to survive or at least stand. As they say "knowledge is power".

I found about these jocks:
christian:my fellow quaterback is a player, so cold heart apparently good kisser and good in bed but lets not trust the words of these hungry beast so called girls of california high.He also has sensitive side to people he cares for.
matty: MAtty, is the captain some say hes godly given as in talented and well sexy according to people's words. he has a tongue like a snake it traps girls mind easily with charms and dark soul. hes dating one of the most beautiful diva chicks in school named emily shes such a sweetheart . i think me and her can work something out and maybe be best friends or more😏
cody: schools dushbag but quite the eye catch and damn of a player. hes blessed with his hand and he knows language of love properly. Hes dating a cute sweet co- captain of debate club Bella. Night play with her around or maybe be something serious, lets see how smit goes.And yes as you have realised i don't care who's dating who, like i said before i get what i want.

So far thats things i needed to know before invading the school and become its king make all these jocks and these ladies bow before me and crave me like their god.

California High meet your new king. i shall make it worth my stay.