Hell awakens

First day at CHS. i'm overly excited. i dont even know what to wear, i obviously know but you know when the that kind of vibes kicks in. i had to catch people's eyes,attract the fame to me and the people should know im no joke but serious business, no one messes with me i always make sure of that,got everything ready packed and my parent got me a black sexy mustang ..it was quite the power and attraction.As they say first impression is everything.

Guys chill, this ins't me definitely not me. i might be mean or maybe overly obsessed with things ,fame ,love and such but i'm not a ruined bitch. Any who ,i cant wait to start school. School can be a bitch but the drama, the love we find and the memories we make takes away all the sad thoughts and crazy intense of that school really is.i have a good feeling about this , about school and friends i'm going to make of course Isaac by my side but i need more. i want more, i want love that  can take you away, they say you find it in high school and i'm about to go find myself one. Isaac has his back home you see, he thinks long distance will work but will how long he can last with the thirst and this hot damn sun.

My drive to school  was deadly long and so boring considering i live long beach and have to drive all the way to Beverly hills.Anyways met the headmaster for the first time, wasn't as horrible as i thought. He was interesting young man, he is 45 years i could tell , well around that range. i think he also works out: his body was so toned, his muscles were well figured, he had strong core;also he knows seems to have a great taste of clothes by the glimpse of his Gucci shirt and versace shoes i would say hes a fashionista but lets not get ahead, i see we have a lot in common might make a friend out of him , who knows when i shall need him?.As you have noticed, yes i like to analyse things that what makes me good at what i do and that how we survive in this world so called school.

First class was maths, Kill me now!. i hated maths i mean who likes maths, its dead boring . like yes Mr. Allan i would use vectors in my job or i would use quadratic graphs like the fuck who uses them cause it ain't me and never will be. First time i actually wanted to stay longer, do you know why? i saw this girl, long black hair with blond highlights curls at the bottom, i could tell she was a free soul. she enjoyed maths and seemed to know what shes doing while i wasn't, i am new here so lets make friends shall we.

'hi, my name is spencer, im lost with these mathly things and seems like you know what you dong so care to help a lost puppy?

'sure thing' she replied, her voice so soft, her lips were tender i could tell the way she moved them and that dark sexy red lipstick she wore. i could tell she wanted me here.,not to jinks it but  i would want company in maths no ones wants to die old alone yet in a room full useless equations that would never be used to define my life in anyway.

'And your name my lady'

'Davina mathews' she has such a sharp beautiful tone , so serenity melody and brings so much joy to my ear. if this was maths i surely wold pass.

Time truly flies when you are having fun, now i do believe. Second period, third and forth came by so fast by glimpse of my eyes and by the twitch of the eye lid it was lunch time. Hallelujah!.i was so hungry, very hungry. ooh! please don't judge me , i mean this sexy body don't come easy:i work out and got to eat to get this sexy, i am sure you would understand or maybe try to understand you aren't that blond.

As i walked out of biology class , i saw a familiar figure at far, i called out "Davina". And everyone's caught their eyes at me like they never seen a man. If i was black, i would have called them racist but i'm not so let them stare, i got nothing to hide than to flaunt this body of mine anyways. they are doing the work for me that could have taken weeks but here now they are noticing me . this is a tick in my check list. I smiled and waved like a king at the stand or court room. I ran to her, she smiled and her brushed her cheeks. i think she was blushing but who am i to judge ,  anyone would blush seeing such beauty talking to them so i don't blame her . I held her hand and she led me to the cafeteria.

 The line was so long and i'm starving . Time to use the charms to these people and lunch ladies.An evil grin appeared across my face my lips curved a demonizing smile that  will surely get these people a bit alerted and maybe interested.Anyways it didn't for all  but did bring attention to some like this chick named Emily: Captain of the chearleading squad and member of debate team and dating a kicker from the football team Mr.lover lover Matt .She winked at me and smiled , i smiled back not to be rude  right then i have a feeling me and her would be great accomplices since we both must have things in common by just the stare you could feel the tension rising and fire burning in this damn hall. I grabbed my lunch and sat by Davina. She a  quiet little girl, i don't know why but i would change that soon from nobody to somebody. i mean its kind of things i do to people in my team. As we were eating out lunch, she told me so much about the school and about Emily and her crew and their football jock boyfriends that's when i got the idea to join the football team much sooner. 

We finished lunch and headed to our last period Gym class to which i was excited about and today we were doing athletics : one of my many talents not to brag won the county championship in my country in England which to here would be state. Wore my Adidas black shorts and Nike black and white spotted trainers with grey tank top, messed my hair a bit and my grey watery eyes shone like sparkly water in full moon. The coach had as do warm ups  which was couple of laps around the 400m track and got us do relays against another. I was opposite team Matt with his football crew that i mentioned earlier which was kind of not fair since their team was good but i like challenges. As the relay went on, Davina seemed to eager to watch me run because she screamed out my name so loud that made me smile and i winked back at her. We were the last me and Matt, a 400m sprint. My muscles twitched i could feel every fiber and every vein pumping blood. My heart skipped  beats i hated when this happened, tensions and pressure building up whilst the whole class were cheering , i hate losing. Cody came with a good finish and gave Mat a head start and quite a lead but with no much time came Isaac passed me the button and i ran like the future depended on it, i could feel my hair in my legs swaying as if whispering to me i should ran more FASTER! and that's what i did ;came to pass Matt by a 20 meters before the finish line. I won!, Davina came running to me and without hesitations she kissed me. It was deep that i could tell you , passionate , she went slowly like a dance beneath the stars. her tongue twirled around mine and i bit her lip to allow entrance and she did , we made out for about 2 or 3 minutes and we both stopped , panting out of breath.

Smack! i felt a hard punch behind my back, i turned and saw Matt with a fist bump.i was shocked, was he really this shallow? . Was he jealous that someone kissed me or that he lost the 'king of the school' lost to a newbie. well here is the news flash Mr. no know and i repeat no one messed with me.. I did him a favor and ruined his pretty little face with one good knockout  bump at his jaw causing him to fall and go deep into his sleep.

'Spencer, Matt principle's office now!' screamed the coach/P.E teacher.but as i was walking toward the door he called me,' nice ran you did there and that fist too. you are strong ,why not join the football this evening and if you like it might stay for a while'. I smiled and went on..

Knock , Knock........