Chapter 1

Rowan's POV

"Thank you guys for watching, make sure to tune in next week and I love you!" I said to the camera as I was doing my outtro for my new YouTube video.

I covered the lens and turned off the camera. "FINALLY!" I yelled as she started putting away the camera. It literally took me 5 hours to film. Now I know why my mom told me not to take up this opportunity, but how could I not? I love acting and doing challenges, YouTube was perfect for me. I hope that one day I can actually get to be on TV and live my dream.

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

I heard my phone ring which pulled me out of my day dream. I picked up my phone to see the caller ID

Sabrina My Love ❤️

I quickly answered. "Hey Best friend!!" I said with excitement in my voice. "ROWAN! HAVE YOU SEEN PEYTON MEYER'S NEW VIDEO?!" She yelled which literally made me deaf. Unlike me, Sabrina is obsessed with Peyton. I despise him. He's so obsessed with himself and he plays with girls. I just do not see what Sabrina sees.

"No, why would I?" I replied with sass because she already knows I don't like him.

She sighed, "WELL?! GO WATCH IT!"

I rolled my eyes and grunted. She always does this to me. I usually pretend that I see the video by pretend that I'm looking it up and type so she can hear it. "Ok I'm looking it up right now." I say while pretended to open my laptop and press random letters.

"Don't do that to me?" Sabrina said.

"Don't do what?" I asked as innocent as I could. "I know you're only pretending to type. You've done that the past 10 times, I'm not that stupid! Now actually search it up cause he mentions you!"

"Wha-" before I could ask Sabrina hung up on me.

Why would Peyton The Fuckboy mention me? We do not talk and we do not message each other.

ONE DAY BEFORE

Peyton's POV

I was filming my Reacting to Other Youtubers video and let's just say all of them suck but I had to be nice so I wouldn't ruin my image.

"Ok guys, last person is this girl called.......Rowan Blanchard? Weird name. Oh well. Let's look through her videos." I say to my camera.

I started a video called "I Hate U, I Love U Cover by Rowan Blanchard"

Wow this girl can sing and she's actually pretty cute but not enough R to get any pity from me, not like I'm ever going to meet her.

I closed my laptop when it was over and gave the camera a "seriously" look.

"Ok," I started, "This girl........stinks. She needs some singing lessons cause guess what? She can't sing. Thank god she does challenges too cause if it was just singing videos no one would subscribe." I said with a giggle.

"Anyways that's all for today guys! Catch ya later!" I said as I covered my lens. For the rest of the night I edited my video and uploaded it. I kinda wish that Rowan doesn't see it.

PRESENT DAY

Rowan's POV

I just finished watching the video. Oh my god HOW DARE HE SAY THAT! Ugh, he's gonna see what happens when he messes with me, and it's not gonna be pretty.

.............................

FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! Wooo!

Guys I'm so lagging on updating any other book, I'm like really really stuck on what to do with my other books sooo I'm sorry!