❥ Chapter 28 ~ "I Still Love Aryaan"

AHANA POV

Today is Our engagement. I can't even say 'my' as I am not happy. I just feel to go back and sleep and I wish to wake up back to 8 months earlier. Normal life. No one to love and hate. My life is so screwed up. I wish I could just run away from here, from everyone... Just then my thoughts were interrupted by my mom's voice.
"My Ahana is just looking like an angel from heaven" My mom said kissing my forehead. I just smiled.
"Mom not fair"Shanaya said .
"You both are my angels, both of you brighten my world and now you will brighten somebody else's"Mom said getting emotional.
"Mom chill, were are just a call away"I said to mom.
"I wish"Mom mumbled.
"What??"I asked .
"Nothing"she replied.
"Okay enough of this drama we are only getting engaged now and if we don't hurry up we will be late."Shanaya said.
"Yes, let's go"Mom said.
Me and Shanaya followed her.
I walked down and saw all the guests had arrived and at the corner of my eyes I saw Aryaan and Abhi talking.
"You look beautiful"Abhi said coming towards me .
"Uh..Thank you "I replied.
Then Me and Shanaya got busy talking with the guests. Continuously I Gould see Aryaan staring at me as if he was gonna make a hole in my brain. As soon I looked at him he turned away.
The announcement was made for the Ring Ceremony and we headed towards the stage.
I was feeling very nervous. Mom gave me the ring box and Dad gave one to Shanaya. Just when it was about yo begin. Shanaya yelled.
"Wait, I want this day to be memorable"Shanaya said and everyone gave her a confused look.

ARYAAN POV

As soon as Shanaya said this everyone was confused.
"What do you mean??"Abhi asked as if he did not know anything.
"Let's blindfold and exchange the rings"Shanaya said excitedly.
"Are you gone mad??"Ahana said.
"Di please,a small request"Shanaya pleaded.
"Okay fine"Ahana finally agreed.

So that was basically our plan. We knew that at first Ahana won't agree but if Shanaya asked her she would.
Then Someone brought 4 Blindfolds.
I tied it to Shanaya and Abhi tied it to Ahana. But me and Abhi did not blindfold ourselves. Slowly we made both the sisters settle down and swapped our places. Everyone knew about the plan except for Ahana. The previous night me, Shanaya and Abhi called our parents and told them about everything. Including my stupidity. My parents were very angry on me and warned me that if I ever did something like this again then that would be the last day of me being in my house.

"Now can we start?"Ahana asked frustrated. She looked so beautiful even when annoyed. Our Mother's brought the rings.
So it was like for me and Ahana her ring had the words
'Na Seekha Jeena ' and my ring had 'Tere Bina Humdum'
And Shanaya and Abhi's ring had 'A&S Forever' Written on both of their rings. All the idea was of my Mom.
I slipped the ring into Ahana's Finger and She Also did the same to me. I could feel that she had a feeling that it wasn't Abhi and its Aryaan so I quickly changed my places with Abhi.
Then they opened their blindfold. Everyone was congratulating us. Then suddenly.
"Wow! Its such a beautiful ring Abhi, thank you"Ahana said looking at it.
"Um..No problem"He replied.
"Shanaya show me yours"Ahana asked.
Me,Shanaya and Abhi looked at each other for help but none of us could come up with an idea.
"Uh..Sure Di"Shanaya said and showed her the ring.
"Oh how cute , Aryaan and Shanaya Forever"Ahana said.
Again the three of us looked at each other in confusion.
"Yes"Shanaya said.
Then I saw that it had 'A&S' meaning me and Abhi had the same 'A' initials so she thought it is Aryaan and Shanaya. Soon the ceremony was over and we went back to our room to plan the final day. Our Wedding.

A/N:- BELLO!! HOPE EVERYONE IS FINE. WELL I AMD NOT CASUE THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT IT'S END. ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT AND THEN ITS DONE:(:(

WELL BE PREPARED FOR A LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE LAST CHAPTER.

#WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

#HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

★THERE IS GONNA BE A MATURE CONTENT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BETWEEN THE UNEXPECTED PERSONS★ ANY GUESS'S??
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE CONTENT??

NEXT UPDATE:- 40 VOTES & COMMENTS..

THE AMAZING TRAILER ABOVE IS MADE BY MY VERY CLOSE FRIEND
SapneWali
THANKYOU SO MUCH KAVYA. I LOVE IT. IN SPITE OF THE NAME AARAV INSTEAD OF ARYAAN CAUSE I DID NOT TELL YOU ABOUT THE CHANGE.

TILL THEN
VOTE..
COMMENT..
SHARE..

TVN_VARUN_DVN