A week before -- Lock the door

AN: This is FIRST Liv && Maddie fanfiction here on wattpad ! I haven't decided if I want it to be a multi-chapter or just a series of Drabble! If you have any ideas, be sure to leave them In the review! Also, you can tweet me rooneyclassic on Twitter with your ideas for future chapters :) If You don't mind also, please leave a review letting me know if you like my story, and if I should continue!

It was almost that time again for Ridgewood High School students, Spring Break! It was time for students to take a break from things like academics and sports if your name is Madison Rooney.

Liv Rooney, on the other hand, didn't have much of a break from anything. She was working on new music for her band, and on top of that working on finishing the first season of Voltage. While rehearsing her lines for Tess she was interrupted by the feeling of lips against her back of her neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side.

" I will never get this line down, if you keep distracting me," Liv smirked, turning around to face him and putting her script

" Take a break you've been working hard, you are going to stress yourself out, maybe we can our little acting." Holden kissing her passionately pulling her closer to him so there was no space between them. Liv broke from away from his lips and began unbuttoning Holden shirt as He began sucking on the side of her neck. She breathed a soft moan.

"Holden..." She whined, as her nails trailed down his chest.

It wasn't a doubt he was getting turned on by his girlfriend. Everything about her was intoxicating. Holden breathed in her scent of vanilla. Liv and Holden have been dating for at least 41/2 months and the temptation to be alone has been there but with Liv Voltage, it was hard to plan anything these days. She was a hard-working young woman being only eighteen and Holden couldn't be any more proud of her.

"I want you, right now, On this couch," Liv demanded, pressing her lips against her lips against his hard. Holden lifted Liv up from her bottom, wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her over to the couch laying her down horizontally . Holden was between her legs, caressing them softly as he kissed her. He alternate from her lips to her neck. Having her hands on the buttons her dress beginning to unbutton.

They were too focused on the moment, in each other to even notice the door opening.

" Liv I need to talk to you about this a re-write of this scene." a voice said, before gasping and covering her eyes.

" Omg Gemma, I thought you weren't going to be in until after Lunch." Liv pushed Holden off her quickly but softly.

" I'm going to go," Holden said, quickly trying to button his shirt avoiding Gemma's eyes.

" Liv, Look at me." Gemma pulled her to her.

" CLOSER"

" I understand you want some private time, I was young once right, but lock the dressing room door next time that's what Johnny and I have to do ... nevermind."

Liv didn't know either to be disgusted or relieved that she wasn't in that much trouble which sparked a very awesome idea for Spring break.