Every story has a happy start

'Mom, i am leaving for school now. See ya' shouted Alexia as she was greedily gobbling up her sandwich. Mum who was quite busy in the kitchen let out a sigh when she saw the way her daughter needs to rush to school everyday to make sure the prefects board do not demerit her marks. Alexia reaches school extremely early that sometimes the security guard is still soundly sleeping and is not aware that students have started surrounding the main gate of the school. Can u see how early is Alexia to school? Yet she is still worried that she is actually late and is afraid that her marks will be demerit.. 'Even though i am the early bird in school everyday but the head of prefect do not leave a chance to pick on me during the role call every morning in school.' poor Alexia complained to her lovely mother. 'The head prefect is a pain and she is literally so bossy that almost everyone hates her but obviously except her four mischievous and rude slaves' she continued..Yes you are right the head prefect treats her so called best friends as her slaves.. That is so ridiculous! Such a young soul has a thought of becoming the king of the place.. Its ok to dream big but don't dream too big till it's impossible for you to even go a little closer to your dreams. Alexia is so tensed about the matter that it sometimes disturbs her sleep from morning till night..

LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ALEXIA AND THE PROBLEMATIC HEAD PREFECT.. Thank u for reading😘😊