Moving day

-Thomas's POV-
"Goodbye mum" I said as she hugged me tight, it felt as if she was never going to let go. "I will miss you so much Thomas! Are you sure you want to go?" She said trying to hold in the tears. "Don't cry mum! of course i want to go, this is my dream! I'm will come back home for Christmas now I better go or I will miss my plane." I loosen my grip trying to make her let go of me, She finally did. I picked up my rucksack and my suitcase. No words could exaggerate how terrified I was about going to a new place with new: people, buildings, food! I hide my emotions- covering them with a smile. "I love you." She said, as I started to walk away. "Love you too." I shouted back at her. Hear I am, getting on a plane to America. unaware of what the future will hold. I get onto the plane and sat down, this is the first time I have been on a plane since I was about 12, by the way I'm 25 now. I put my earphones in and selected blue nabourhood by troye Sivan (my all time favourite singer). I watched out the window as the plane lifted of the ground and into the air. There was no turning back. My eyes started to get heavy and I drifted of into a deep sleep.
"Hello! the plane is about to land. thank you for boarding the plane to Florida! have a nice day!" I woke up. Almost going to land?! I have been asleep all the way here. I put my hand through my blond messy hair and sat up. I looked out the window and saw the ground Beneath the plane. It already didn't look like England. Everyone started to stand up and get of. As I stepped of the plain a huge wave of heat hit me in the face, it's always so cold in England. I followed the crowd of people and found my bags. I FINALY got outside the airport. Everywhere I looked there where people and cars. It all looked so busy! I didn't even know how to get to my apartment !! I looked around hoping for something or someone to help me. I spotted a taxi. I ran towards it and got in. "Hello, I'm Thomas. I..." "Yeh yeh kid where do you wanna to go." The man in the taxi shouted. I was shocked! The first person I have met in America can't have a normal conversation with me without rudely interrupting. "Kid! Do you wanna ride or not?" He said "er please... can I go to wicked academy." I said. "Okay." He sighed as he started to drive. As we drove through the busy streets the crowd of people got smaller. It was actually a very beautiful place! I could get use to this. We drove and drove until he stopped outside a large metal gate. "Okay kid hear's your stop. That will be $20.00." I Reached in my bag and pulled out some money. I gave him what I think Is $20.00 (I am still trying to figure out American money.) I stepped out the car and looked up at the towering gates that stood before me. There was a sign next it that read WICKED ACADEMY. This was it.
my new home.
--------------------------
Authors note:
Hey guys!!! I hope you liked it, I know it isn't that exiting but you know it's a start. It will get better I promise! If you liked it leave a comment and a star thingy 😂
Thanks again