Dont worry

Thomas's POV:
"So how has he been?" Brenda asked as she lay on my bed and I sat myself every down on my bean bag. "Well just the same as usual, quiet." I said laughing a little. I really shouldn't make jokes but it lightens the mood. She giggles. I suddenly start to cry and place my hands on my forehead. "Aw Thomas." Brenda says getting of the bed and hugging me. "He will be okay, he will wake up soon and everyone will be happy!" She says still hugging me tight. "But what if he doesn't? What if the last thing we did was argue! I would never forgive myself!" I said crying even more. "Don't say that! He still loves you no matter what!" She says. I pull away from her and wipe away the tears. "Thanks Brenda. I wouldn't know what to do without you." I say looking up at her. She smiles at me and stands up. "Now come on! We need to catch up on the walking dead!" She says excitedly. A smile appears on my face as she jumps up and down with excitement. It is one of our favourite shows and we always watch it together! I reach for the tv remote and put it on. Brenda grabs some chocolate from her bag and starts to much away on it. We'd sit there under 10 duvets eating chocolate and watching tv...but I still can't forget about Dylan.
--------------------------------
Authors note//
Sorry it's such a short chapter that isn't very exiting but I will update tomorrow!