(4)Family

Gray's POV:

We stood infront of my house's door. "A-ano....see you Juvia-sama" "Yeah but first come here." She said grabbing my colar and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. She pulled back and walked away. "See ya Gray!" I stood there blushing like crazy. As i got in a house i took off my shoes. "OMG!!" I heard screaming. As i got in a living room i saw mom looking outside of a window. "M-mom.... what happened?" "You are asking me??? Gray you have a girlfriend!" "Umm... kind of..." "Im so happy for you son!!" Mom said hugging me. I hugged back.

Juvia's POV:

Juvia was walking home. She was walking next to the park. Juvia stopped and looked in a park. Parents are playing with kids. Everyone is happy.... Juvia sighed. Walking in Juvia's house she took her shoes off. "Tadaima..." Juvia mummled. Then Juvia changed in her pjs and layed in a bed. Juvia is so alone.... From all those thinking Juvia fell asleep.

---------------

Juvia woke up and dressed in her school uniform. Juvia stood infront of Gray-sama's house. Juvia knocked on a door. Door opened and there stood woman. She has black hair and blue eyes. "Konichiwa im here because me and Gray will walk to school together." "Konichiwa,oh you must be Juvia im Gray's mom Mika,come in he is dressing up." "Arigato." Juvia said and walked in a house. Gray-sama's mom is pretty. "Gray,Juvia is here come down!" "Okay mom!" Mika smiled to Juvia. "Come sit down,did you eated breakfast?" "Hai." Juvia said sitting on a couch. "Ahh Gray isn't going down i will go see what is it." "Okay." "I will be right back." We smiled at each other and then she started to walk upstairs.Wow Gray-sama must be happy. Gray-sama's home is beautiful.Juvia wishes that she has family like that............"We are here Juvia." "H-hello Juvia-sama..." "Hello Gray." "Let's go." "Hai." We walked outdoors."Bye Gray,Juvia!" "Bye mom/Ms.Fullbuster!" We started to walk to the school. "Gray." "Hai?" "I like your mom she is really nice." "Really?" "Yeah i always wanted to have mo-" " Did you wanted to say that you always wanted to have mom like my? Juvia-sama did something happened to your mom?" "N-no!! What are you talking about!" Juvia said.

Gray's POV:

Dis something happened to Juvia-sama's mom or family? "Lets change the topic where is your dad?" "He is on a business trip." "I see." I then started at her blue hair it's beautiful,it reminds me of a ocean. "Oi what are you looking at huh!!???" Cold-hearted Juvia-sama is back.