Kenya

The Doctor :D

The TARDIS was shaking madly, "hold onto something!" I shouted to Amy and Rory who quickly grabbed onto the railings of the sexy thing.

A few minutes later the turbulence stopped. I straightened my bow tie and tweed then strolled towards the doors, Rory and Amy following close behind.

When I stepped out a leopard was stalking towards the TARDIS, growling angrily. Suddenly it lunged at us but before it could grab me in its vicious fangs a large lioness jumped it, knocking the leopard to the ground. She snarled menacingly at the spotted cat before backing off as the leopard scampered away. The lion dipped her head to us before becoming a human "a shifter?" I questioned to myself, "yea, you got a problem? Cause I just saved your freaking Time Lord ass." The shifter huffed, "Rain," she introduced herself. "Rory, Amy, Doctor," I said motioning to all of us. "Yea, yea, I know who you are.... And welcome to Kenya," Rain said, "ooh! Kenya! Exciting!" Amy squeaked, I shook my head softly. "Ye not exactly safe either. Well, come with me if you want to live!" Rain said, trotting off.

AN: IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEE!!!!! lol I had to :P sorry for a crud first chapter but I'm tired and it's 1:08 AM :P *charlie mcdonnell voice* byeeeeee XP