Captain Jack

Charisma~

I skipped happily towards Torchwood HQ. The Doctor said he had a few old friends who work there. Rain ran to catch up with me, leaving The Doctor behind to deal with Amy and Rory who were telling stories about Scotland. "Excited I see?" Rain laughed and ruffled my hair, I stuck my tung out at her. "Maybe," I said, "but only because of Jack," "who?" Rain asked, I laughed. "The Doctor hasn't told you about Captain Jack Harkness?" I said, giving her a fake shocked expression. "Nope!" she said, laughing. "well I guess you'll see soon!" I laughed as we approached a heavy metal door. It opened as the Doctor, Amy, and Rory caught up with us. We quickly walked into the huge lab of the Torchwood base, I looked over to see two three men and two women. "Ello!" the Doctor said, enthusiastically. Immediately all five heads looked in our direction "ah, Doctor!" the man I assumed was Captain Jack said, happily man-hugging the Doctor. "And who's this lovely young lady?" Jack asked, kissing my hand. I blushed furiously, "I'm Charisma," I said shyly. "It's lovely to meet you, Charisma," Jack said with a wink. "Gods help me, the rumors are true," Rain joked and I playfully slapped her arm. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I quickly picked up and exited the room.

Rain-

Owen and Gwen had taken Amy and Rory exploring, Toshiko brought the Doctor who knows where and Ianto had gone to get tea leaving me and Jack in the main room. "You like my sister, ye?" I asked, "she's pretty cute," he replied, looking down at a stack of papers. "She thinks the same of you, shifters have mental telepathy. she told me she likes you," I said, "just remember, I'm still a lion at heart and I will not hesitate to rip you to shreds if you ever hurt her." I said seriously, though, my broad smile at their potential relationship ruined my 'serious' act. "I would've guessed by your pointy teeth!" he said, attempting to poke my sharp K9s.

"Rain, guess what! Guess, guess!" Charisma said, bouncing on her toes. "Is it about the weird American in the trench coat?" I asked, directing my statement towards Jack. "I HEARD THAT!" he yelled back "YOU WERE MEANT TO!" I replied, Charisma giggled, "dad said I can stay with you!" She said happily. "Oh my gods, Charisma, that's great!" I said in an equally happy tone. 'Oh yeah, and Jack fancies you' I mind linked her, with a mental wink. 'Le gasp! he does?" she replied excitedly, I nodded in reply.

Hey guys I'm really tired and I like 🍌 and I ❤❤ the Doctor and bye!!!!!