Meeting Baekhyun

When I finally find my way to the school, it was already 4:00 in the afternoon. Oh shoot! The new student meet is at 5, I have to find the meeting room really quick, so I ran around the building, and I hit someone, when i look up, it's Baekhyun!!!!!! I have never actually MET any of the Exo members, and this is the first time and forever! The moment I looked up I started to blush. He said:"Are you ok? did you get hurt?"That moment, my heart melted. I have never thought that they would've been so nice, Because all the other Stars are just kinda mean to their fans. They just sign their poster, and then they leave. Exo is just totally opposite! "Oh...Um... yeah, I'm Ok!""Oh, that's good, I thought you got hurt!"They are just so, so, so nice, but I have to act normal, like...... I don't like them(but i actually do......) I suddenly realized something, I have to be an ACTOR in this school!

   He walked away, and my eyes are still on him. SHOOT! is 4:30 now and I still hadn't find the new student meeting room. I walked around the whole school, At 4:50, I arrived the new student meeting room, and the room is just as I imagined. Large, and comfortable sofa, a teapoy which is made out of real wood. And is beautifuly  sculptured with flowers. I was too into the sculptures I even forget that i'm suppose to listen to the principal talking to me, and I was'nt listening. But she(principle) is ok with it,because new student do that a lot. And yes she did repeat some of the important part for me.

Yes, Exo is in this school.