Hogwart's Letters

Kira Scarlett Potter's Story

"Up!Get up!"I could hear my aunt yelling at my brother in his cupboard.Getting to my bedroom door,she opened it.I got a bedroom for a reason.I was the "daughter" my aunt never had.I was spoiled rich, and I loved it.The only thing I didn't like was how Dudley got treated slightly better than me.Oh well,he is their son."Morning darling,your no good brother is cooking you and Dudley breakfast.Then we're going to the zoo with one of Dudley's friends."she cheerfully said.To be honest,I didn't care.But if it got me free stuff,I was willing to do anything."Morning Aunty.Guess what?I beat the new Pokemon game you got me.Could I get the next one?Please!?"I ask in a semi-pleading,semi-hopeful voice.She took one look at my face,and seeing the hopeful expression replied that we could get in while we were out.

I mentally smirked,but outside I had a thankful face on.They were so easy to manipulate.As my Aunt left,I rose from my bed.My Egyptian Blue hair messy and unkept,my emerald green eyes droopy from sleep,and my pajamas all wrinkled from rolling around.I went to my private bathroom to wash the sleep from my face.After my usual morning treatment,I put on a sleeveless dress.It had a dark green bottom and a black top.To add a sort off girlish touch,I put on a dark green bow.I walked downstairs,smelling bacon."Morning Kira,could you get the mail for me?"Uncle Vernon asked.I nod and quickly go to get the mail.Strangely there was a letter for me--and Harry as well.Not taking into care Harry's whining,I give the mail to Uncle Vernon.

He looked through the mail,until he got to mine and Harry's letters.He read who it was from,then noticeably paled.He ushered everyone except Aunt Petunia out of the kitchen."They're not going!Kira will get hurt, and the boy will just be more of a freak.They turned my sister-in-law into one of them,but they're not taking my neice.After today we are disappearing,to where they can't find us!"we heard Uncle Vernon yell.What is he talking about?The boy is obviously Harry,and I'm his niece,and he's also talking about mom.The drunken,idiotic woman that died and left me and Harry to our wonderful Aunt and Uncle.

***Time Skip***

Me and Harry were huddling near each other on the floor of the hut.Aunty and Uncle had given me blankets,but I gave them back insisting that they were more important than my health.All of a sudden, a loud banging was heard on the door of the hut.Uncle Vernon looked scared,but yelled at whoever it was to leave.It stopped for a minute,then with a huge BANG! the door flew into the room.Standing in the door was a giant of a man.Who was he?What is he doing here?Why is he here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find out in the next chapter!I will also be taking questions,I will do my best to answer them.Remeber,this is a Draco x OC.I already have a ship,please do not try to ship her with someone else.Since no one has had time to ask a question,I will tell what my anime crushes are and what anime they are from.As you are asking your questions,please answer the ones currently being asked.So next time tell who your anime crush is!

---Animelover20003