a game of 2, for 2 part:2

WARNING: *looks at note book* well,there's some smut in here so yea...
Danny's p.o.v:
After I pulled arin into my bed room,I pinned him to the wall and I whispered " do you want me to continue from this morning?" I see him blush and nod. I then lay him on the bed and get on top of him. I then kiss him on the lips. I feel him smile and I smirk. I quickly start to kiss his neck and he bites his lip. I find his ' sweet spot' and I hear him moan. I laugh and I put my hands in his shirt. He gasped and I got his shirt off. I also took mine off and I saw arin blush.I also felt his member through his pants. I start to kiss his chest and he moans every once in a while.
Arins p.o.v:
I moaned when he got closer to my waist. He looks at me and smirks. He kisses over the lump in my pants that my member is making. I moan even loulder and my pants get tighter. Soon,the pressure disappears and I see Danny takeing my jeans off. He also takes his pants off and I can see his member poking out from his boxers. He then rubs on my inner thighs and I bite my bottom lip. He then kisses my waist and I can't help it anymore. I moan and he pulls down my boxers. I feel the cold air hit my member and I gasp. Danny looks up at me and whispers " are you cold baby?" I nod and he smirks. He then licks the tip of my member and I gasp again. He keeps teasing me and I feel him take all of me. I moan and I feel a knot in my stomach start to form. " I I think I m might come s soon" I say with a shaky breath. He smirks and puts the tip of his tongue in my member. I feel the knot in my stomach start to get bigger. He bobs his head and I grab the sheets of the bed. My back arches up and I reach y peak." I'm about to do it Danny" I shout as Danny continues. I can't take it no more and I cum. But the knot is still there. I see Danny smirking and I figured out what he was doing. The knot continues to bother me and I can't take it anymore. I arch my back again and I feel the knot disappear. Danny whispers in my ear" was that good?" I blush and nod. He then smirks and says" it's my turn now" I stare at him and I get a little worried.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Cliffhanger!!!! Should I do more smut? Let me know and I hope you like it