Surprise Guest

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KHR characters or the plot of the OVA. The only thing I own is the "What if?" idea.

Note: I AM FINALXFANTASY91 on Fanfiction.net. I decided to post up some of my fanfic remakes on here as I go. If there are changes in the story from here compared to the other site is because I haven't gotten around to posting it up yet.

Note 2: I thought this up while watching the OVA it was funny to see everyone from ten years ago to end up at the Hot Springs hotel because of the malfunctioning ten-year bazooka. This is just a what-if Reborn story. If you haven't watched KHR's OVA then I suggest in doing so in order to understand where I am.

~Vongola Style~

Tsuna watched in horror as Lambo's grip slipped from the fence thanks to the torrent of water caused by the Varia and his Guardians. Being nearby, the brunette tried to quickly wade under the falling child the moment he started crying. Arms were already outstretched when he noticed that Gokudera decided to up the water fight a notch by pulling out his dynamite out of nowhere and threw at the Varia.

Boom..."Waa...!" Splash

"Jyuudaime...!" yelled Gokudera when he realized what he just did.

"Tsuna....!" Yamamoto, who was closest, waddled towards the area he last saw Tsuna, followed by Gokudera, and Ryohei.

The smoke cleared, excluding the steam, revealing Lambo unconscious floating towards Fuuta, and black fabric floating around in the water. Squalo and the rest of the Varia, excluding Xanxus, curious as to why they stopped waddled towards them.

The sky guardians looked around for the familiar brunette-hair and back to the black fabric which was bubbling. Curiously they moved a little closer and were surprised as it quickly moved up.

"Cough, Cough... N-nani-kore (what is this)? Who's idea was it to drop me into a hot springs while I'm napping?" a familiar yet deep voice talked underneath the cloth, "Ah man my clothes are all soaked," Two hands wrestled with the wet fabric and revealed a person. Immediately, all their jaws, Xanxus looked wide-eyed, dropped when the man was revealed.

The man relieved that the fabric was off, sighed and looked up when he felt many eyes looking at him. Brown almond eyes blinked at the people in front of him stared clearly in shock.It took a few minutes for everyone to understand what was going on.

"The future J-Jyuudaime...?" Gokudera said gapingly stared at, a clearly older Tsuna in front of him... with the Vongola Boss's formal clothing on him.

"Tsuna, is that you?" questioned Yamamoto still in shock.

"SAWADA, WHEN DID YOU CHANGE!?" Ryohei yelled completely oblivious in what Gokudera had said.

"H-Hayato, Takeshi, O-onii-san...?" said Tsuna confused.

"VOIII! WHY DOES THAT BRAT LOOK OLDER NOW!?" Squalo screamed.

"Ma he looks wonderful!" Lussuria said in his girlish talk.

"Ushishishi, he seems to be different from before," Belphegor said.

"Varia too..." The older Tsuna looked around, still in shock in what was happening. It then made sense when he realized the purple bazooka lay in the water next to him.

"Ha~... Lambo must have done it again," Tsuna said with his face hitting his palm. Before he could contemplate any further he quickly moved to the side when Xanxus came attacking him.

"Oi, don't just go and start attacking!" Tsuna yelled at the scarred face glaring at him angrily, "I haven't adjusted to what just-" he couldn't finish his sentence as a boy with tonfas attacked him out of nowhere, "Not you too Kyouya!"

At that he jumped out of the water when they started attacking, and ran towards the gate, taking an unused yukata with him. The two attackers followed Tsuna, Hibari smirking to find a pray; Xanxus clearly pissed at what he was wearing; Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Ryohei followed them. This left the others speechless in where they stood.

Somehow, Tsuna had managed to shake the two off as he slipped into one of the rooms, which was luckily theirs, and changed quickly into the yukata. 'If I remember correctly, when the Ten-Year-bazooka is hit with water,' Tsuna thought back to when Giannini tested the many ways the bazooka could be affected. 'It takes at least three hours for the effects to wear off. But...'

He slid the doors opened a little enough to see and was surprised to see his three friends stood in front of him staring in.

Gokudera almost glazed over in amazement, "Jyuu-"he was about to say his usual nickname when Tsuna quickly opened the door to covered his mouth.

"Shhh..." the older man hushed him and pulled the three inside, closing the door behind him. He was safe, for now. After a sigh, he rubbed his head with both of hands in frustration, "What to do? I can't believe that this has to happen out of all times."

"Ma-ma Tsuna," Yamamoto laughed as he,"it's not the end of the world, at least you only have-" he then thought about it and realized the time limit was over. The three friends sweat-dropped when they remembered the water soaked bazooka back in the hot springs, realizing this was not good.

"It's going to take at least three hours for the effect to wear off you guys," Tsuna said to his younger version of his friend, "And when I was about to go to the Vongola party too."

"What do you mean Sawada?" Ryohei, amazingly, whispered, knowing that right now was not a good time for a yell, but still confused in why he was different from before.

"Is it important Jyuudaime?" Gokudera said worryingly, but still in his joyous mode, at his ten-year older boss.

"Yeah... I bet your counterparts would be surprised to see my younger self in only a towel in the car," Tsuna felt like dying when he thought about his younger version freaking out with embarrassment.

Then without any warning a shot from Xanxus's gun fired at him. Tsuna quickly pushed his friends to the side and looked over at the two figures.

"Oi trash you either fight or die," Xanxus said in his pissed off look.

"Why don't you get out of my way of fighting him," Hibari said coolly at the Varia boss, "or I'll bite you to death (kamikorosu)."

"Nani..." Xanxus became annoyed and started firing at Hibari, who dodged it completely. Thus started their own little fight causing the guests and workers watch in fright.

Tsuna not taking any more of their riot pulled out his mittens and dying will pills from his wet clothes, activating his dying will mode, got between them and,with a touch of their weapons, froze them in place. He sighed once more then turned. In the instant that he saw Gokudera's amazed look Tsuna gave up on doing anything and slumped to the floor. Hoping that time had passed he looked at his wristwatch to see only 15 minutes had passed. Another slump brought Yamamoto and Ryohei a sweat-drop making them wonder what to do to make their friend feel better.

"M-ma-ma (calm down) Tsuna, at least you get to relax during the wait," Yamamoto said calmly.

"THAT'S RIGHT SAWADA!" Ryohei yelled, reverting back to his usual energetic self as he punched the air, "YOU CAN EVEN HAVE AN EXTREME FIGHT WITH ME!"

"Forget about doing that Shibafu!" Gokudera yelled at the boxer snapping out of his amazement daze, "Can't you see Jyuudaime is tired!"

"Just once, I wish that I don't have to deal with this!" Tsuna yelled in frustration as his younger friends fought each other, excluding Yamamoto of course.

~*~*~*~