Chapter 17 The Jealous Side of Zayn

Chapter 17

The Jealous Side of Zayn

----------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV (Ung naglalakad papuntang canteen)

Is she angry at me?Because of that friendship bracelet?Is it really important to her?Who is the guy?

These questions where making up in my mind...i dont know what to do!Im really confused!

After walking a minute,we found her friends...Jhanelle greet us,we greet back.We sat facing her friends.(A/N:Di ko na papakita ung seating arrangement,mahirap xD)

Then,I heard Nina ask where is the bracelet,well im not really sure it thats exactly she ask because i hear the word bracelet and they all put their hands up,so the bracelet will be seen,but Aurora didnt put her hands up,and she look sad...

I feel like,ugghh,i dont know,my consience is bothering me!!!(A/N:tama ba?konsensya?xD di ko alam english ee,ensya (^_^)V )

Then she started saying,i cant understand its tagalowg(w/ accent xD)

And then before she speak the next word someone poke her!A boy...his face is familiar!Wait let me refreshen my memory...

Zayn's mind loading...

10% Hummm,he really looks familiar

.

.

.

.

35% I think i saw him...

.

.

.

.

65% His face...

.

.

.

.

80% I think I saw him a while ago!

.

.

.

.

100% Complete

I remember!He's the guys that Rose got bump to at the library!

When she saw his face,she was shock!But why?Then he started talking,and then...The Bracelet!Her friendship bracelet!He got it!

So,he is the cause why Aurora is running,because,her bracelet where hang at his bag!Ohh...thats why.

But wait!!!Why is he holding,her hand!!!No!

Then someone poked me!Its Harry!

"Dude,what are you doing?He's holding her hand!And you wouldnt do anything?Go to them!"he whisper/shouting to me...

He is right!I need to do something!So,I quickly got up to my sit,and go to them.

"Ehem"After that,he quickly let go of her hand,then Aurora,was shock?

"Oh!Sorry...i didnt know,your boyfriend is here..."he said with a smirk on his face!He really push me to my limits,huh?!He is so annoying!

"Huh?Boyfriend?No!He's not my boyfriend!"She said with a hand gesture

"Um,well,ive got to go,someone is jealous at me,i think!*smirk*Here is your bracelet,bye beautiful! :*"Then he left.

Jealous?Hah!Im not jealous to him!Who said Im jealous?I just stop him from holding Aurora's hand!

Wait,wait,wait!!!Did I just do that?Oh no!Did I???Oh men...

Okay,okay!I admitt it!YES,IM JEALOUS!!!AND WHEN I GOT JEALOUS,AND YOU DO SOMETHING TO MY GIRL,I THINK YOU NEED TO READY YOUR FIRST AID KIT!