Chapter 4

Ashley's P. O. V.

"Um, w-will you mark me?" She asked. Did she really just ask what I think she asked.

I couldn't help it. My eyes started to water and tears fell down cheeks.

"Babe I'm sorry I asked. I didn't mean to make you upset. Just forget I asked babe. I'm so sorry."She said all in a rush.

"No babe. No. You didn't make me upset. I'm actually happy. You have no idea how long I've waited for you to ask me that. Alexandria Rose Young. I would love to mark you." I said. She was now smiling. Then she jumped in my arms and kissed me on the lips. It didn't take me long to respond back to her kiss. She tasted wonderful. Her soft lips moved in sync with mine. She pulled away breathless. Her face was flushed, and her lips were swolen.

"Please babe." She said. "No teasing. Please. Mark me."She begged. I smiled at her and laid her down on the blanket. I kiss her lips again then slowly kiss down her neck to the spot I would be marking. I kissed her between her neck and colar bone. I slowly slide my hand into her hair and pulled on it slightly. My wolf went crazy when we heard a moan escape her. I let out a growl as a result. I kept tugging on her hair and more moans came from her. Along with more growls from me.

"Ashley. Please. No. Teasing. Please. Mark. Me." She said between moans. Then I did what she asked for. I could feel my canines extend and bit into her neck. She let out a scream and tried to pull away but I held her still. Then her scream became moans. I pulled out and kissed my mark.

"Thank you Ashley. I love you so much."She said. Then she fell asleep. I looked at her in complete adoration. I wish it could be like this all the time. Soon it won't be though. I was hoping to tell her that the day after her birthday I'll be in charge of the pack for good. My father is getting to old and its not doing him any good. The stress is putting a lot of health problems on him. But when she asked me to mark her I couldn't of been happier. I'll have to tell her sometime, but right now I'm just going to enjoy this moment.

I don't know how long we were there when I decided to pick her up and take her to the car. The drive home was quick. I silently closed my car door and went to her side to get her out.

I walked in the pack house just to find my beta in the kitchen. "Caleb? What are you doing? What time is it?" I asked.

"I'm a wolf, I got hungry. And its like 4 in the morning. Holly shit! You marked her! What the hell! Did she ask you to?"

"Of course she did you idiot. I would never do anything she wasn't ready for. Now shut up before you wake her."I said while useing my Alpha tone. He nodded and I went upstairs to our room. I set her gently on the bed and covered her up.

I walked into our closet and stripped out of my clothes and got in some shorts and a sports bra. Then I looked at my mate. I couldn't have been happier. Having her asleep right by me. Her in the same room. Just having her in general made me happy.

------------------

Screaming.

That's all I heard when I woke up, but the scream was my mates scream. I turned and looked were she was. Then I smelt it.

Oh Goddess.

Help me.

"Baby. Alex I need you to calm down. Please. Calm down."I said over her screaming. Then my parents rushed in the door.

"What the hell is go-" My father said. "Shit Ashley. You marked her!"He yelled.

"I know dad, but I didn't think it would come this fast. Please help me. I can't stand her being in pain."I said.

Each scream was getting louder.

"I can't help you Ashley. She's your mate. Your the only one who can help her." He said.

"No dad I can't. She. She's not ready. I won't do that with out her saying its okay."

"Now you listen to me young lady. Your mate is in heat. She is in pain. I know you don't want to, but she wants you to even though she can't tell you. You decided to mark her. Now this is what happens. You have to deal with it. Now take care of your mate."He said then walked out the door.

I looked at Alex. She was holding onto the sheets, dripping sweat.

"Alex baby. I'm so sorry if you don't want this. But I can't have you screaming in pain like this."I said while touching her face. Just by my touch she calmed down. She stopped breathing so hard and she tried to say something.

"Alex baby. What are you trying to say?" Then she thought what she was trying to say. Smart girl. Knowing I can read her mind.

'Please. Make it stop. It hurts so bad. Please Ash. I need you to make the pain go away.' I just nodded my head and focused on making the pain go away.