CHAPTER ONE

BROOKLYN'S POV

'Brooklyn, will you go out on a date with me?' Niall asked me to go out on a date with him, but i was speechless and i can feel his hands touched mine and i feel like i was burn into pieces. Niall  is the cutest, popular, and the smartest guy in our school, his been my crush for almost 3 years.

I can't believe that he asked me on a date with him... alone... just the two of us... forever... Maybe this is not a dream, this is going to be real, i can feel the pressure into my body whenever he holds my hand, tell me this is not a dream.. He is sitting right next to me and put his arms around me as we looked up in the sky, we see stars are sparkling right in our eyes and he leaned slowly to me just to kiss me and then he.... he..... he......

----------------------

what???????? it was all about a dream... I cant believe that i was being daydreaming again, when i looked at my left........ oh my god, it's 7:30 and im late for school... I started to panicked... I jump out of my bed, get some clothes on my closet, i hang it to my closet door, find my towel and get into my bathroom as soon as possible.

----------------------

as i finished, i ran downstairs to eat my breakfast, brush my teeth, comb my hair, get my bag, and ride on my scooter... as i ride on it, i feel like i was flying and the cool spring breeze touched me just like an angel, as i reached the school, i parked my scooter in the scooter stand and locked it with my padlock.

as I entered the school entrance, they tried to gossip me just like I said, I was being bullied by my schoolmates, and the rumors gets information about me..

'well, well, well, is it the dumbass nerdy girl show herself infront of the school'

my cyber bullied named Victoria said

'just leave me alone'

I said crying as I ran to my locker and get my english and math book as i walked to my classroom i bumped into niall along the way and I fell into the ground

'im so sorry, I didn't mean to do that and im sorry if I bumped into you'

I said he just walk away and he ignored me

'he's so mean'

I muttured to myself as I walked inside to my classroom I saw my classmates staring and laughing at me I ignored them and went to seat on my chair as the teacher come in and said

'hello and goodmorning class i'm your new english teacher named mrs.cruz'

'hello and good morning ma'am cruz'

me and my classmates said  at the same time

----------------------
the bell ring means its time for break time, i buy some burger and some bottled coke and went to find a table after finding a table but their all taken so I went to sit under a tree and eat my burger and bottled coke when im finished someone came over to me and said

'why are you sitting alone?and what's your name?'

she said and sit next to me I know I shouldn't tell stranger my name but she looks kind and friendly so i tell her my name

'because i don't have a best friend and all my school mates and classmates they just hate me my name is brooklyn thomas by the way you can,call me brooklyn and you are?'

i asked her

'why would they hate you sound so friendly, cute name by the way brooklyn my name is Arlene  I can tell we could be best friends'

she said to me I can't believe I have a best friend

'really! thank you Arlene'

i said to her surprised

'why do you looked surprised it's like you haven't had a best friend before'

she said

'that's because I haven't, like i told you all my school mates and classmates hate me'

I said to her while looking at the ground she just looked surprise as usual

'brooklyn meet me at the parking lot when its home time so I can drive you to your house'

she said

'sure i will be there see you later Arlene'

I said to her

'see you later then brooklyn'

she said while hugging me

------------------------
so how is my first chapter comment please

love you lots

-maryxx♥