Dont Pretend You Love Me

Arianas POV

" PARTY TIME! " Louis yells as we get out of the taxi cab.

" I love your outfit! " Cailin compliments looking me up an down.

I am wearing galaxy high waist shorts, a singlet underneath, an off the shoulder tight Supré aqua sweater, black vans. My thick blonde hair is let out, flowing around my belly. I am wearing liquid eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, concealer and a tad bit of foundation.

" I love yours too! " I say as we enter the club. Cailin was just wearing casual but still looked pretty as hell.

" Let's go " Niall said grabbing my hand leading me further into the club. We reach a long purple couch with a couple guys sitting there. Most of the guys have girls.

" boys, meat Ariana. " Niall said.

" hey! " a boy with blonde hair and green eyes said.

" Ari, this is Billy " he said pointing to the boy that just said hey to me.

"OMG YOUR HAIR IS TOTES PERF!" the brunette with Billy said.

" thanks! " I said.

" I'm Lauren " she said. Before I could respond she jumped up and rushed over to me. She started playing with my hair.

" I'm Janiqua " the girl with light brown curly hair said.

Janiqua came up to me and hugged me.

" hi " I said. Janiqua smiled.

" have fun loves " Niall said to me and the girls. Then disappeared.

" hey! " out of nowhere popped a girl with dark blonde hair.

" hi! " we all said.

" Shanay meet Ari, Ari meet Shanay " Lauren said.

" Let's go get a drink " Janiqua suggested.

We all went to the bar.

" Shots girls? " Shanay asked.

" I'll have a beer " Lauren said.

" whiskey for me! " Janiqua said.

" I'll have a cowgirl shot " I said.

" me too " Shanay said to the bartender.

We all took our shots and drinks.

" Immmmmmm bbbboooorrreeed " Lauren said.

" we'll what should we do? " Shanay asked.

" Omg! Look theres a fight going on! " Janiqua stated pointing to a crowd of people.

I ran over.

Niall

" NIALL! " I screamed. Billy was ontop of Niall punching him. They both looked at me. The tears in my eyes were threatening to spill. I ran over to Billy and kicked him in the back. Then he got up but he was struggling. I kicked him in the balls then punched him in the face. Smack in the nose. He fell to the floor with a bloody nose. I helped Niall up.

" Girl power! " Janiqua screamed. Then the girls came running over.

" are you okay? " Lauren asked me. I nodded.

Then I looked at a droopy Niall.

I whipped out my phone.

" LOUIS! " I yelled.

" what? " he asked.

I could hear his voice next to me.

" there were two boys fighting and some pretty girl came and bashed the boy up " Louis said slurring.

" THAT WAS NIALL, BILLY AND ME YOU IDIOT! "

" OH MY GOD " Louis said. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. There stood the boys and El,Perrie and Dani. I hung up obviously because they were infront of me.

" we will hold Niall for you " Zayn said walking towards a limp Niall in my arms followed by Liam. the boys held Niall while Louis called the taxi cab.

We walked outside and the taxi was already waiting there. We all hopped in.

" What happened? " Louis asked.

" I don't know " I responded.

" oh. Lauren, Janiqua and Shanay, meet Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle. " I said introducing everyone.

" hi " were exchanged around the taxi.

" what happened?? " Niall asked telling us he woke up.

" you got in a fight with Billy. " Louis informed.

" idiot " Niall murmured under his breath.