Lifeline

The teacher I trusted the most,
I loved the most was my lifeline.
She knew it too, at least that's what I thought.

One day at school two other people went down to her room to see her.
We were getting ready to leave and I turned around and she said,

"I love you".

I turned back around the way I was walking and didn't say anything to her and left.
I was walking home and texted her I love you too.
She texted back to me and said,

"Sometimes I wonder; then other times k know you do, you just aren't comfortable acting it".

"Never have I ever stopped.
But if you want me to stop then say it.
You'll see a big difference".

"Boy, someone is in a mood...".

"So I guess that's a yes.
Okay bye."

"Oh my goodness, would you chill out?"

"I can't because I am standing her, crying my eyes out watching my aunt die. She could pass at any second". 💔

During this whole conversation, I was watching my aunt die right in front of me. I was very emotional at that moment. But she thought that I didn't love her.
It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I just imagined that in the next two years I won't be able to see her anymore. I barely get to see her now and I won't be able to see her at all.
She has a heart like no one else.
She is the sweetest woman I have ever met and anytime I am talking to someone her name comes up.
When I am around her though I feel like I have nothing to say even though I want to tell her everything.
She has done so much for me and I am so grateful.
I just can't imagine the fact that I'm going to have to leave her someday.
I love her so much and I dont want anything to come through that.
I would die for her if I had to.