Starting out

In a sunny day of August, I was helping my mother unpack our stuff. The new house we had moved to was a little bit old and smelled like my grandma. My mother told me to help my sister Diana take her stuff to her bedroom. When we got her things to her bedroom, she didn't liked how her bedroom was, so I had to exchange bedroom with her. After I finished organizing my room, I laid down on my bed because I was really exhausted. Then, I heard someone doing a lot of noises(like screams and laughs).
I looked through the window and saw my new neighbor in his computer, with a good quality microphone, cool headphones, and a lot of bright lights. I thought he was a youtuber o something alike. This was quite interesting, which led me to watch him for like an hour. When I supposed he finished his video, he saw me. I began to panic and closed the window and my curtain quickly. I began to freak out realizing he might think that his new neighbor was a stalker.
*2 hours later*
It was dinnertime and I was still in my bedroom until I heard some people talking with my mom at the front door. I went out of my room and saw at the front door the boy that was making videos next door and his mom with a plate full of delicious brownies welcoming my mom to the neigborhood.

My mom: " (Y/N) come meet our new neighbors"

I freaked out when I saw him staring at me with his pure brown eyes remembering that I was earlier looking at him through the window.
The only thing that came out of me was "Hi, my name is (Y/N)".
..and he said "Hey, I'm Joe"

Then my mom invited them to have dinner with us. I screamed on the inside because I didn't want to make this situation more awkward than it is now.
We went to sit at the dinner table, Joe sat next to me and he made a little smirk to me. While we were eating the brownies Joe told me...
Joe: So, (Y/N) umm how's life?
(Y/n): Good...I think? Haha
Joe: haha why?
(Y/n): Sometimes some things that happen to me turn out very wrong.
Joe: something like the way you looked at me from your window earlier?
(Y/n): oh, I'm so sorry for what happened. I didn't meant to watch you from the window like a stalker.
It was just a misunderstanding.
Joe: it's fine. I didn't think you were a stalker or anything like that.
(Y/n): oh, ok..that's great.
Joe: so why were you looking at me through your window?
(Y/n): I heard noises and screams coming from a neighbor's house and saw you with your computer and stuff through my window. I was interesed on what you were doing.What were you doing?
Joe: well I'm a Youtuber, I do some gameplays and upload theme to Youtube.
(Y/n): Like minecraft?
Joe: yeah. Actually that is one of the main games I play in my channel.
(Y/n): That's cool Joe.
Joe: Maybe you'd like to come to my place so I can show you my stuff. Are you available this friday?
(Y/n): Yeah, I am.
Joe: Amazing.
.......
We kept on talking all night until it was their time to go home. Joe told his goodbyes and kissed me on the cheek with his warm lips.

I went to my my bedroom and thought of what happened today.

I thought that Joe and I would be in a different school. Amazingly, we walked together to school.

My first day of school was a little bit different since everybody was stressed out by homework and horrible teachers. Since I went to a very strict and hard school, it isn't as bad for me.

The next days, we kept walking to school together. School was fine until Joe began to make eye contact with me through the school hallway every day. At first this was uncomfortable, but then I couldn't get my eyes off of him.
On thursday night, I couldn't sleep, I got so nervous knowing that the next day I would go to Joe's house.
On friday, Joe was like a ghost. When we walked together to school, he didn't talk to me. In school, I never saw him anywhere, not even through the hallways. After school ended, I walked home alone.

I arrived home still worried about Joe. I asked myself if I had said or done something to him that he didn't like?

Life is too complicated for me. I don't know if I want to see what will happen next....

*To be continued*