Chris Motionless ; Motionless In White

Y/N's POV-

You and your best friend, Chris, were laying on his couch watching Dark Shadows. You've always had a crush on Chris. It started when you were thirteen, three years after you two met. But you don't know if he feels the same. You'd speak up but you don't wanna ruin your guys' friendship. Your twenty six now, and still have a crush on him. But its silly to think Chris feels the same.

You adjust yourself, pulling a blanket over yourself. You can feel Chris's eyes on you. He pulls the same blanket over him, and wraps his arms around you. This was new, you were a little shocked. You cuddled into to him. Chris chuckled.

"Your adorable, y'know." Chris says. You giggle.

"Am not." You say.

"Is too." He says.

"How can you not think your adorable?! Your fucking gorgeous!" He says. You stop.

" you think I'm gorgeous?" You ask. He nods.

"The whole world does." He says. You blush.

"Y/N?" He asks.

"Yes?" You ask.

" I uhm... I love you." He says. Your jaw drops.

"I-...I love you too." You say. He smiles and presses his lips against yours, kissing you passionately. You smile in the kiss with Chris.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Is that even a question?" You ask. He laughs, pressing his lips against his once more.