The nightmare

''AHH'' Gumball screeched ''What's wrong'' Marshall shouted ''I just had a terrible nightmare''.

''Pepper got old enough to leave us'' gumball panicked '' I don't want him to leave us '' gumball said crying intensly ''It's ok babe he's not nearly old enough to leave us'' .

''Sniff, i know but it'll happen one day nd i'm not ready for him to leave'' gumball ferroned leaning into marshall's chest.

The next morning rolled in, gumball still sniffling into marshall's chest.

''Weeee'' said pepper dashing into the bedroom while he climbed onto the bed,

''look at me i can fly like an airplane'' yelled pepper and jumped off the bed ''NOOOO'' exclaimed gumball.

A silence went past, and there was pepper flying in the air, gumball set there traumatized at what pepper just did.

 ''PEPPER''! marshall lee roared as pepper flew back to the ground, ''You almost gave your dad a heart attack''! marshall roared again.

''I'm sorry, pepper said running down the hall sobbing, ''I'll go get him'' said marshall,''No''! gumball said, ''I'll go get him'',

Gumball found pepper in his room sobbing into his favorite red pillow that was now partly grey,          ''Hey pepper'' said gumball'' yes daddy''said pepper'' It's ok but you know not to scare me like that baby'' 

''Ok'' sniffed pepper ''I want to apoligize to papa'',

''you go right ahead'' gumball said as pepper was running off but grabbing his arm before he was out of his grasp, '' Hey after you do that we can go meet up with Fionna and cake and go pick strawberry's'' 

'' Yeah'' shouted pepper while he ran off.

Pepper walked in the room'' papa'' said pepper, ''yes'' said marshall ''I'm sorry for scary daddy'' sulled pepper '' no I'm sorry pepper, I should not have yelled at you like that'', they both leaned in and hugged each other, then gumball came inside the room and joined the hug. 

''Now tell me this'' said marshall '' when did you learn to fly''.

Laugh's past around while they got ready to go meet fionna and cake.

Pepper ran out the door screaming ''WEEE'' while flying through the air and going ahead of his daddy and papa. ''Hey marshall'' said gumball ''yeah'' marshall wreathed trying to get his belt on, which he always had trouble with, ''here'' said gumball fixing his belt.

''Thank you babe'' said marshall passing multple kisses to gumball which turned out to be tounge a few moments later, they were stopped by an ''ewwww'' from a distance.

It was fionna, pepper, cake,and flame followed by pepper saying ''look I found them'' 

'' I can see that baby'' said gumball out of breath from the kissing. ''So are we ready'' said marshall ''yeah'' said pepper zooming past everybody ''he's in a hurry'' said flame ''yeah he loves strawberry's'' they all followed pepper into the strawberry bushes and picked strawberry's until the basket that everybody had was full.

''Are we ready to go everybody'' said gumball ''Me and pepper are ready babe'' marshall said.