25

(Tweek's POV)

We all helped Craig and Thomas pack there bags. Kenny didn't need any help because he had brought almost nothing with him. Once everything was packed we set out to the vent. It was in an art room a few halls down. We walked to the art room slowly, since we didn't want to make any loud noises. When we got there though, there was a girl sitting there, painting. Clyde let out a high pitched scream at the sight of her. Token covered Clyde's mouth quickly. The girl looked up at us in shock. I hid behind Craig in fear only for him to start talking.
"Hey, Rose."
"Hey bathroom boy, I mean Craig."
Kenny burst into laughter.
"Huh? What is she talking about, Craig?" I asked, looking at Craig.
"I'll explain that later, right now we need to escape."
"You guys are escaping?" asked Rose.
"Yeah, the vent is in this room." explained Token.
"You gonna rat on us?" asked Clyde.
She shook her head.
"No, actually I'll cover for you guys if anyone asks."
"R-really? Why?" I asked.
"THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW! WE NEED TO GO!" screamed, Craig to everyone's surprise.
We all knew that Craig was not fucking around. He never yelled or screamed for no reason. In fact he barely yelled at all. We all nodded quickly.
"Now, where's the vent?" Craig asked, turning his attention to Thomas, who still had the blueprints.
"Right over SHIT there." he said, pointing at a table.
"It's behind that table." he explained.
Kenny and Token automatically started pushing the table out of the way. They then ripped off the vent cover. We then pushed the bags into the vent then we climbed through it one at a time. Craig and I were the last to go. Craig said thanks and good bye to Rose and started climbing with me right behind him. Once we got out of the school we had to run to Token's car, which was still a block away. Once we got there we realised something.
"There's six of us and only five seats!" Clyde cried.
"I'll sit on Craig's lap." I volunteered.
Everyone looked at Craig and I.
"Fine, but no funny business in my car." said Token.
"God, Token, you sound like an old man." Craig said, rolling his eyes.
"Whatever, just get in."
And with that, we all piled into Token's car. I sat on Craig's lap and laid my head back on his shoulder.
"Craig, I missed you." I said, smiling.
"I missed you too, Tweek." Craig said, kissing me on the cheek.