Chapter TWO (That burning feeling.)

(SRRY GUYS BUT I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH FROM THE LAST CHAPTER IM GONNA TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO DO THIS AND ITS MORE HARDER ON ME CAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND CHORES AND EVERYTHING AND I HAVE A PRETTY TIGHT SCHEDULE SO I'LL TRY TO POST AS MUCH AS I CAN SO LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY )

[Y/n] POV :

"Um ok sure we can play Volleyball with you guys" i said then Kate blushed when Jake helped her up "By the way what were you girls doing actually" Jake said "NOTHING!" Kate said ..."Anyway do you guys happen to know where Tristan is?" Jake said "Not that i-" [Y/n] said but suddenly "GUYS!!!!" Tristan yelled running down the street "HEY GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING!!!"If you didn't know yet Tristan is a nerdy type guy tho he has a girlfriend he's weird he's obsessed with the supernatural  but i don't believe in that kind of stuff it's child's play to me the only thing he reports are things that move when he doesn't look its weirder when you live with ghost (don't ask)"GUYS LOOK!!"Tristan yells as he gets closer "Guys...Look" Tristan says panting after running here "What is it now Tristan?"i say irritated "look at this" he showed us his computer it looked like it was burning i touched it. It burned my hand

"Ow!...Why did it burn" "What do you mean" Said Tristan "It burns feel it!" Tristan touched the computer screen but he didn't flinch "i dont know what you're talking about it feels fine if anything its cold cause i just got on it"he said"Your saying you don't feel that here look" i said i felt it again....just guess"Ow! see it did it again!"i yelled everyone looked at me like i was crazy but i do have to admit i don't have 100% percent sanity it at like a good 50% because of my mom actually she was insane she actually had me at an insane asylum the effect of that is that i have multiple personality disorder her name is Ashlyn actually no one knows of my past or of Ashlyn she kinda grew attached to me-But enough of that let get back to the story shall we(way to break the 4th wall...actually where are all the walls?[Y/N]: I BROKE THEM!:*sigh* back to the story plz) 

"Um [y/n] you ok?" Tristan asked me confused as ever"I-im fine....sssooo What did you want to show us?"i asked trying to break the awkward silence"Oh right! look!" he said it looked like the sun was getting bigger?"It did this Yesterday!"he said "it did?" i ask clueless "Yes, Are you never outside" he ask/stated "no....the only time i'm ever outside is to go swimming but i always have sunglasses on i was outside all day today tho out in the sun actually" I said everyone looked surprised"Wut?"i asked "How are you not tan at all?" Kate asked......."i do-" I was cut off by Nikki and Dani "Hey Guys!!!" Dani said "Wassup!?" Nikki Said...

And that concludes our second(small) chapter of dragon hill's if you have any suggestions leave them down below any character's how you think this should end and twist's breakups hook-ups you name it cuz your gonna be helping and who knows i might have a trick or two up my sleeve? 

566: Words

(Sorry for a short chapter i try my best!!)