chapter 2

Amy was left in the corner tied up scared. hoping that sonic or someone else would come and save her, but sadly it seemed like know one was coming . Amy started crying to herself while eggman finished what he had planned for amy.
eggman : well ms Rose your probably wondering why you're here and what I haved planned for sonic " amy was worried about what he has planned for sonic but she couldn't do anything about it
Amy: what are you up to eggman she said.
Eggman : well im glad you asked my dear" then suddenly he pulled out a small needle which had dark liquid in it .
Eggman : your probably wondering why i have this needle in my hand and wonder what it does " amy didn't say anything
Eggman : you see m's rose if i injected this into someones body they would start to turn into a powerful dark form of themselves and they would be unstoppable "HOHO HOHOO"

Amy tried once again to free her self to stop eggmans plan.
Amy : No I won't let you turn sonic into a monster i wont let you hurt him
Eggman laughes evilly for a few seconds
Eggman : " oh but my dear im not the one who will be hurting him he paused leaving amy wondering what he meant , "ITS YOU". Amys heart skip a beat when she heard what eggman said. I know that sonic wouldn't have the courage to take down his annoying little fangirl, you shall be the perfect subject to try out my experiment and defeat sonic and his friends once and for all " ho ho ho ho

And with that eggman suddenly grabbed amy and injected the needle into her arm"AAHHHH" amy was screaming in agony. the needle that he injected into her body began to take effect. her body was darker and her eyes changed color,her dress was dark red and her quills were longer. she feel down on her knees with tears falling from her eyes on to the floor. eggman was grinnig while watching her transformation completed.

dark amy :i feel..... i feel wonderful"laughing to her self when she stud up giveing eggman an evil look.
Eggman: "IM SUCH AN EVIL GENIUS" laughing away to himself while dark amy slammed him on a wall .
Dark amy" SILENCE you fool" so eggman was, and a little feared by amy. Her eyes were dark glowing yellow pupils giveing him a creepy smile.

Dark amy : hehe now eggman tell me, were I can find a blue headghog "

Meanwhile) sonic was running around trying to find amy so he could apologize to her, but there was no sign of amy anywhere sonic started to worry. she wasn't at her house or in the park " AMY " he shouted over and over again but still no sign of the pink headghog.

"Were could she be" he said he kept searching for her but no luck.
" hmm I bet eggman has taken amy back to his lair , i gotta go save her " then he started running to eggmans lair .
Suddenly a dark pink figure appered in front of him. sonic stop and looked at her realizing who it was.
Sonic was shocked to see it was amy.

Sonic : a...amy" she looked at him with an evil grin on her face. they were both silent for a few seconds. Then suddenly she summoned her hammer witch happened to have changed as well. it had huge spikes around it and had dark spiky pink and purple patterns on it . Sonic didn't know what to do he didn't want to fight her he was starting to feel shattered inside.how this could of happened to amy he wondered . Dark amy started attacking sonic with her hammer.

Sonic : "amy, it's me sonic, don't you remember me ?"

but amy kept charging in at him, sonic kept dodging her attacks but she kept coming. Sonic tryed to talk some sense into her but she wouldn't listen, then suddenly he was hit by her hammer and fell to the ground.

She grabbed him by the neck holding him still.
"Amy please(cough) you have to fight it " he said
Dark amy:why should I when the funs just beginning she said in a dark voice. She frew sonic on the ground and started walking toureds him but sonic dashed away as far he could to find tails and the others.

"And were do you think your going " she said
Amy was flying behind sonic trying to blast him her dark chaos powers .

Sonic: amy please stop, i don't wanna hurt you "

Amy: Good, it will make it more easier for me to kill you then"

While he was still running amy appered in front of him "what the?" amy then whacked sonic with her spiky hammer which caused a massive explosion, sonic then slowly feel to the ground unconscious severely injured.

Meanwhile) shadow,silver and tails saw the explosion from outside tails workshop.

Silver : "what was that ?"

Shadow "I'm not sure but we should probably check it out "

Tails "it's looks like it came from the park"

Shadow : lets get going then "

Sliver , tails and shadow run over to were the explosion came from. When they all saw sonic unconscious in dark amys hand . They all gasped seeing sonic badly injured wondering if he was dead.