1.1 This Is My Story

Pic of Peter above. Acted by Logan Lerman. If you have any suggestions then comment, PM me or post a message on my profile.

Peter's POV
Let me introduce myself. I'm Peter Foster, son of Amy and Brad Foster. I have an older brother, Patrick, but he lives approximately 6 feet under ground in the Rosewood Cemetery. I have a younger sister, Rosalie-- Rosalie, Rose or Rosie-- and she is nearly 16. Then there's Lexi. She's only two years older than me at the age of 20.

My mom has barbie blonde hair and blue eyes. Her skin is not tan but not deathly pale. She has a few freckles here and there. Dad has dark brown hair, that can occasionally look black. He also has a nice tan and chocolate brown eyes. Mom is a stylist and designer whilst dad is a  lawyer for a very rich company.

Rosie inherited mom's looks completely. Nearly platinum blonde hair and electric blue eyes with pale skin. She is extremely energetic and bubbly and is almost always smiling.

 She is extremely energetic and bubbly and is almost always smiling

Lexi had light brown hair but very dark brown eyes. She also had dad's tan.  She is also a ball of cheeriness and energy.

Then there's me

Then there's me. A complete mix of my parents with my dark brown hair and blue-green eyes. My skin was not pale but not very tan either. I was sorta muscly but not much.

I was treated different with my family ever since they found out. They talked softly and with care as if I was made of glass. For gods sake they put locks on the knife draws! What kind of excuse is "burglars might try and take them."
If you haven't already guessed I have been diagnosed with depression. Ha! I didn't need a psychologist to tell me I was depressed. And yes I had tried to commit suicide. I didn't want my family to find me a bloody mess, so I hung myself. But Lexi found me only a mere 27 seconds after I was hanging. How do I know how long she took? I was counting the seconds till I die.

I am Peter Foster and this is my story.