Zerrie (A Zayn Malik And Perrie Edwards Fan Fiction)

This is the day where I joined the X Factor because of an iPhone; an iPhone I wanted so bad that my mum decided to give me a deal, the deal that changed my whole life. Audition for X Factor for an iPhone; I kind of thought, I would just go on a solo career; even worse, I actually thought I won't be accepted at least audition and get into a little of boot camp and leave, for that phone; my friends has been bugging me about it lately; about them having what they want and me, being the Perrie Edwards as of this is me right now, stuck. 

Living every pop star life, with these four lads were the bomb! Zayn Malik's face everywhere; my face! everywhere, rooms, buildings, stores, malls, concerts; what more can I ask? wait! I do need something, Love; the boys are living everything but me... well I'm stuck; I wonder who's stuck with me; I want a person who's basically in the same boat as me, I met her backstage, she was just like me; stuck too, I dug in and tried to give myself a chance to talk to her; I just hope, she understands me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! A Zerrie fan-fiction; I've been having a little problem trying to write this story because of my crappy keyboard -.- anyways; I will make this the best story ever! and can I please get at least 2 votes on this? Thanks guys! :D

~Sophia