Chapter 2

"No." she simply said that before exiting like nothing happen, "That's it! I give up! Perrie, why?" I begged, 

"Cameras." she whispered, what is this for fame? "No, Zayn this isn't about fame, I'm not a self hearted bitch!" I said it way to loud, "Zayn if you even say you love me why would you think of such thing?" 

I paused, "Because, it seems like you're not loving me back even though I've tried so hard..." 

"You think I don't love you? Zayn I said it inside the lift what more do you want me to say?" I got something out her bag, a pen, 

"Here, call me later on this phone number, only this phone number, nothing else." 

she wrote her number on my wrist and ran out. 

*Perrie's Point Of View

I was just heading out to buy myself new eyeliners or whatever make up I see around, I got in my car and it played, the most meaningful came on the radio, "Little Things." it hurts me more that Zayn had the first part to sing and i just heard the whole thing, having the urge to turn the radio off a part of me says "no."  

I tried to turn a left but something hit me hard. 

*

"Perrie... she's awake!" A man with perfect quiff, Zayn? Zayn Malik from One Direction, eep! don't fan girl Perrie... 

"Hi..." I say, greeting nicely, "You know me right?" Zayn, sat beside me, "Zayn, from One Direction; I'm a big fan by the way but not that obsessed." I reassured, 

"I'll have a word with her please." a man wearing white, excused my dream boyfriend, "Uh, yes?" I asked nicely, 

"Hi Perrie, do you know why you're here?" 

"No. not exactly." 

"Well, I'll ask you some questions okay?" 

"Sure, try me." 

"Any boyfriend or Ex-boyfriend?" 

"No one really? though I want Zayn to be my boyfriend someday." 

"She's got it bad." he whispered to the nurse behind, 

"Really, what did I get bad?" 

"Nothing." what's wrong with him? 

"Are you planning on joining the X Factor?" 

"Yeah but the only reason for that is because I love this new iPhone and I really do want one so I begged my mum, it's a deal though..." 

"Perrie you have 3 iPhones, you got sick of the two so you gave it two your manager and a kid you saw at the side of the street, it's all over the news last month." 

"Really? what a joke" 

"Seriously, Zayn Malik; you're "crush" is your ex-boyfriend because you dumped him for over the 100th time now; you don't have to join x Factor anymore, you won with a band called Little Mix." 

"Nooooo..... I said, I "Want" to date Zayn; I said i want to join because I want to get ONE iPhone, I want to go on a solo career and that's probably it, why complicate everything?