part 1 - Secrets uncovered.

This will be a sort prologue to how the Lucy meets her Master. So I hope you enjoy this short story. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I let out a small sigh as my Twin Brother, Brandon, had forced me to go and get a job instead of just free loathing over at his place.
"Must we really get me a job here..?" I asked, wanting to just go back home to his place.

"Shut up Lucy, we need to find you some sort of Job.. I don't want you to just stay at my place and not doing anything with you life"

I let out a rather annoyed sigh as I waited. But before long, my brother and I were called to enter Room number 'A56' . Once my brother forcefully dragged me me to the room. We were both presented, with a women whose hair was as black as the night and had eyes that could rival the colour of the ocean. I felt my heart skipping a beat as I gulped in fear from just her formal figure in the formal crow like dress she wore. Other than her beautiful appearance and tanned skin that caught my attention. I couldn't help but stare at the floor, staring at her gorgeous feet, that were stuck in the confines of her black heels that went well with her dress. Me and my brother had taken a seat down on the chairs before her desk, and I just pretended in a way to look down at the floor as if I was making something out. But really, I really just wanted to stare at this Women's feet. I licked my lips in hunger as I got lost in my own thoughts. Dreaming about this Women's feet in my hands.

But then, I was brought back to reality as I watched in a whilst licking my lips. I saw the Women dangling her heels at the tip of her toes making my stomach growl. I heard my brother talking to the women but I didn't quite properly pay any sort of attention to what the two were talking about. Her feet have put me in a trance and I couldn't stop looking at them.

All of a sudden, I felt my brothers touch on my shoulder which shocked me awake. I looked over at him with a confused expression "what is it..?" I asked, slightly annoyed that he took me away from my fantasy.

"I'll need you to behave yourself.. and speak well with the women.. now okay.." teased my brother as he rubbed my head, messing up my hair as if I was a child to him.
I sighed as I watched him getting up and leaving the room. Nothing but me and the beautiful women were left in here.

"I'm told you're called Lucy, am I right?" the women had asked, in a elegant yet bossy tone.
"Y-Yes Mam.." I responded weakly. I don't know why but in the presence of this Women, I felt weak and insignificant compared to this woman and I simply didn't know why. Was it because I didn't have my brother, or was there something else to this whole ordeal.

"Lucy, well, I hear from your brother th-" all words the women was trying to say to me, just got blanked out. I stared down at the ground, as if trying to avoid eye contact. But in actual fact, I just wanted to stare at her feet. And upon doing so, I saw her heel falling off of her gorgeous feet, leaving a full view of her bare but deliciously smooth foot. I licked my lips from hunger as I was about to reach down to get her heel for her "I'll get that.." I said as my heart began to race, I wanted to touch her feet so badly but if touching this heel of hers was as close as I would get to her feet, then so be it.

But suddenly, I heard a slight giggle as her other heel fell off. My heart froze as did my body, two glorious pieces of heaven were right before me. I gulped slightly only to feel something brushing against my leg. I quickly sat back up with my cheeks tingling with a blush.
"You know what Lucy.. how about we just take a small break from talking?" Said the women "Oh where are my manners. My names Danielle" said Danielle in a sweet voice that made my heart begin to beat fast.
"It's a pleasure to meet you.." I replied with a smile.
"You know.. its always so nice to take off to see heals.. ah.. my feet much more refreshed" I looked at Danielle with a confused expression only to look beside me, seeing her feet on the chair my brother had sat on. I watched as her toes wiggled as if they had a mind of their own "i-it must be.." I replied shyly but without taking my eyes off her feet. My mind was in a trance that I couldn't break out of.

"You know what Lucy.. I may have a Job for you.. but I must ask.. would you devote your whole life to this job I'm going to give you?"
Being snapped back into reality, I stared over at Danielle's with a confused expression and slowly nodded "s.. sure.."

"Then come with me Lucy" she said as I could feel her feet touching my legs as my heart felt like it exploded in my chest "and be my slave" .