Part 2 - Unfair Teasing

I bet you're curious to what happened next eh? Well, to put it simply. I have accepted Danielle's request in being her slave.. I couldn't resist and gave into temptation, maybe I should have thought about it before just accepting immediately. But now, I had woken up early in my Goddesses rather large house. I was preparing for my Goddess her breakfast, a simple one at that. My brother taught me how to cook whilst I lived with him. And so, I was preparing two pieces of buttered toast, a singular fried egg with a small salad for her. Goddess Danielle had mentioned that she was going to explain the rules of being her slave properly to me today, but for now, before we had gone to sleep, she told me to get up early.. roughly around 7:00am , to prepare her Breakfast.

I turned the stove off once finishing all of the food that I was going to prepare.. only to hear Danielle shouting my name, wanting her breakfast. A shiver went up my spine, "I'm coming!" I replied, picking up the plate of food as well as I brought a cup of water for her too.

Once in the living room, I saw my Goddess on the couch as she waited for me. I quickly walked over to her, worry in my eyes "why so tense..?"
Asked my Goddess with her sharp eyes "S-Sorry I'm just nervous Danielle.."
"DONT Call me by my name unless were in public. You shall call me Goddess, Queen or Mistress. Got that?" Replied Danielle in a sudden burst of anger which left me trembling before her.. she seemed to have noticed this and calmed down "It's okay.. just don't do it again Slave.. I just have certain Rules that you must understand and follow.."

I nodded, still trembling as I placed her food on the coffee table and sat down on the couch after my Goddess pointed to it. "Listen well Slave.. you're the first Female Slave I have ever had and I want you to know your place.." she said, rubbing her feet against each other, her toes just touching Lucy's leg. "First of all, you're below me and my feet. Second of all, I can call you any names I want, from Slave to Lucy."

I nodded shyly, sometimes my eyes looking downwards at her glorious feet. My belly rumbling with hunger to eat her feet already.

"If I leave you at home, I expect the place to be cleaned fully and dinner ready for me. Otherwise, I don't mind what you wear as long as you keep your feet bare whenever inside of my house or in the garden. The only exemption is when you go out with me." She said, as I watched her up her place filled with food and began to slowly ear away at what I had cooked for her. But I tried to keep my attention at her face, trying to listen to what she's saying but having her feet touching my legs just made me feel so uneasy.

She took a drink of her water before she played her cup and plate on the coffee table once more. I watched her toes begin to wiggle as if things weren't bad enough already. "I'll be right back.. just need the bathroom.." said my Goddess as I watched her get to her feet and walk off and up the steps before she was out of my line of vision. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as I exhaled and inhaled through my mouth. I began to try to clan myself down, only to look at the floor.. my eyes widening as I saw my Goddesses Slippers on the floor "...." saying nothing, I looked at the stair case, upon not seeing her coming back yet or hearing any noise that could indicate her. I got to my knees, lifting her slippers to my face, breathing in deeply as I tried to catch my Goddesses feet scent off of the slippers. But then I heard a door opening upstairs, in a panic, I put her slippers back down and sat back in my seat on the couch.

It didn't take long for my Goddess to return to how she was once before on the couch "returning to what I was speaking off.. I want you to kiss my feet everytime I arrive home from work and I'm about to leave." She said, brushing her toes against my legs whilst I licked my lips "And if I tell you to do something, I except you to do as I say otherwise you don't get a good reward and instead you'll be punished. Got it?"

"I got it.." I replied in a timid tone before realising that my Goddess finished eating her food. Getting to my feet, as I cleared up her dishes, I saw a devious smile on her lips.. but I could be mistaken. I took her plates to the kitchen where I put them into the sink and washed them before placing them to dry. I wiped my hands and returned back to where my Goddess was only to see her standing before me. Our different in height was visible, I looked up at my Goddess as she looked at me with stern eyes "But the most important rule is to not tell anyone that you're my slave. Not even your brother. Now hop hop! Go get ready for the day!"