Moving to Byron Bay

MAISY 

My name's Maisy. I'm 14 and I've just left Sydney. We're going to Byron because dad got a good job deal over there. I'm nervous about starting school. The thing is I'm basically trash everything.. Band Trash, Phan trash, you tube trash ect... And it's hard to make friends from that.  But I love Byron Bay a lot it's so beautiful I'm very excited.  

"MAISY WE'RE LEAVING" Mum yells from downstairs. I grab all the boxes and put them downstairs with the other stuff. Man I'm going to miss this place. And I'm going to miss my boyfriend we broke up because I am moving, we're still cool though. The guy loads all the stuff onto the moving van I double check I have all my vinyl's.  "okay let's say good bye to the house and off to Byron Bay" Dad says. I head out the door. I wonder what Byron bay will bring me (drugs..jks).  I hope the people are nice over there. 

THE car trip begins. I plug in my earphones and shuffle my twenty one pilots playlist. I hope people like twenty one pilots at my new school. The car trip is 8 hours so I go to sleep. 

.....car.... 8.. hours... 

I wake up and it's dark. 9:00 pm in Byron Bay. I'm definitely getting up early and exploring the beach , I've seen so many photos it will be so cool to take my own to post on Instagram.  We arrive at the house it's massive, and in front of the beach. Holy shit. I'm going to love it here. I set up my bed and then get straight in to my pyjamas, Because the bus gets here at like 7:50 I have to get up at 7. 

____

Here's the first chapter i know it's small the others will be longer. 

The story is based of real life characters my friends