3:coz he is HURT....!!!

MANIK'S POV

Ufff.....!!! Bach gaya...!! Kya Manik tu bhi na...!! U can't control urself na when you are around her..!!! But mei Kya karoo I was seeing her after one long long year...!!

Haa...Haa..!!! After one long long year...!!! Bade aaya...!! Agar aisa hi tha tho why were you ignoring her...!!! Can't u see how hurt she was...!!

Aur when i was talking to cutipie thabhi tho I tought she will cry there itself...!! Kyunki mujhe patha hai she tought that I moved on...!!! But kaise bathaaoon ki I haven't...!!! Yes I haven't moved on...!!! So now you will be thinking ki to whom I was talking in such a way...!! It's a surprise.! You will get to know that soon...!!!

But now the problem is I have to control myself in front of them..! Infront of her..!!

Only i know how was I controlling myself from hugging Nandini...!! Myself from hugging my buddies...!!
Kyunki mujhe patha hai I will hurt them..!!

And most importantly they will not like me going towards her..!! So it's good that I myself keep distance from her..! From them...!!

But stop..!! One minute...!! Where is dad??? He should be here for signing the deal right...!! Then where is he..! I hope everything is fine with them..!!!

End of POV

Manik was fighting with his mind and heart as how to control his emotions sitting in his cabin..!!
Suddenly Aman entered his cabin.

Aman is not only Manik's PA but also his friend...!! They both don't share such a bond which Manik shares with fab5 but still Aman was there with Manik in every situation whenever he needed him in these past one year..!!

By seeing Aman's face Manik can somewhat guess that there is something wrong.!!

"What happened Aman?? Is there anything wrong...?? You look stressed??"asked Manik sensing his worry.

"Sir.. voh..." Aman was going to say something when Manik interrupted him..

" aah... Aman...!! It's Manik..!! Kithni baar samjhauu yaar tumhe..!"spoke Manik irritated by this 'sir' thing...!!

Aman smiled hearing Manik and said" ohk Maanik..!" Stretching his name and continued further...

"Voh there is a situation with the Malhothras related to their accommodation..!!" Informed Aman.

" we arranged their accommodation in Atlantis right?? Then what happened..?? Asked Manik.

"Yeah I know Manik..! But something happened in Atlantis that now their rennowation is going on so Malhothras can't go their...!! And as you know it's dubai festival going on so all other hotels are also full...!! And there is no vacancies in other hotels...!!! And Malhothra family is also outside.." spoke Aman with a panicked tone.

"Aman..!! First you relax and what are you saying ki Malhothra family is outside....!! Only the three of them are there right..??" Asked Manik.

"Nahi..!! Manik. After you left their whole family arrived including Mr and Mrs Malhothra...!!!" Aman informed Manik.

Manik was happy after knowing that his parents are here...! An urge to see them arosed in Manik's heart...!!

By the way Aman doesn't know that they are Manik's parents...!!

"Ohk Aman..!! You don't panic..!! I have a solution if they don't have any problem...!! You come with me...!!" And they headed towards Malhothras...!!!

Meanwhile in the other side NanBhir informed their family about Manik and they were happy,shocked ,surprised,sad at the same time...!!!

"But cabir I understand that Manik has moved on but why was he behaving as if he don't know you guys...!! Kyunki we all know that the Manik we know can't ignore his friends...!!" Asked Mukthi when they came to know about the whole scenario...!!