Chapter 6: Friend zone to accident

After the shooting I changed to my clothes and I went home but I saw Danielle kissing a girl. Yes I am jealous because I like Danielle so much but this hurt me too much. “Danielle?” I said/asked in shock. They stopped kissing each other and Danielle answered “Huh? Oh my gosh Chloe I’m sorry please understand I didn’t mean to please let me explain.”

“What to explain huh? Tell me! Danielle I treated you nicely and I just only wanted you to like me. Tell me what I did wrong to you. Did I mistreat you? Tell me!” I said crying

“I’m sorry if I broke your heart but I only treat you like a sister and a best friend nothing else” he answered

“Ok have fun then with your girl and I wish she doesn’t break your heart like you did to me” I said still crying. I ran to my car and started the engine and while am driving someone called me I tried to pick up my phone but it slipped down to the front of the other seat and I tried pick it up and when I was answering the caller a red big bus hit my car and the last thing I saw was signs of One Direction was at the bus. And everything was black………. I was only hearing familiar voices. I remembered my brother’s voice and his band mate’s voice and the girl’s voice. Is it the end of my life? I wish I stayed longer. I wish I said sorry to my brother to Hazza, to Blondie, to Li-Li, to Mr. Tattoo, to howdy, and my BFF’s. Because I love them…….I wish they love me too.

-----------------

Important Author's note:

Hi i'm so sorry my chapter's are short and the second book is titled Love Forever <3. And thank you to whom who might be reading this and please read my second story. -MK