Chapter 15: I'm Gonna Get You

THOSE JIKOOK AND YOONSEOK ON TWT
FUCK
CR TO BTS_twt FOR THOSE FUCKING BLOODY TEARS PICS
-----

It took a while for Jungkook to realise what Jimin had meant. Jimin was planning a revenge for everything that happened to both of them through all these years. He smiled but frowned afterwards, Jimin is going to cause too much trouble. He wasn't sure how will Jimin achieve his goals.
trouble,

I hope you don't get in trouble, Park Jimin.

"Jungkook?"

"Taehyung" Jungkook said with a smile. That smile was wiped off as soon as he saw Leader behind him. The Leader motioned him to follow him, he sighed. It was time. As soon as the Leader reached, he pushed Taehyung to a side.

"Not you, you stay over there" Leader said, pointing at a small sitting area at the far end. Taehyung smiled and walked over to where he was told to go. Jungkook sighed as soon as he rested on a seat.

"As you're Taehyung's best friend, we found out something about him that-"

"I know"

"Huh?"

"I've eavesdropped your conversation with Master, Taehyung went for a short toilet break and I found myself in front of Master's office...I heard everything"

"Sorry...I came to ask you a question I never thought I would ask-"

"Can we change Taehyung to Kim?"

"How...what is your answer?"

"No"

"But Jungkook..."

"No"

"He should go to where he belongs to-"

"I said no! If you didn't raise him with me and took him away when I was young I would've accepted him to leave! It's too late now...he became someone so special that I cherish deep in my heart" Jungkook said, his eyes softening at the last sentence.

"Jungkook, you know how he'll be happy-"

"How will he be happy if no one in this Institute actually appreciate him like I do?! Taehyung deserves the Jeon title! None of us pure Jeon's have ever loved the Institute like Taehyung!"

"Shut up! You're a slutty traitor! Fuck you for being pure! Your mother has given up on you for goodness sake! Honestly, she was just like you!"

"A slut? A traitor?"

"No. Jungkook I didn't mean it that way"

"Thanks" Jungkook said, sniffing and holding his tears. He wasn't like Jimin, a powerful strong man who can fight anything and anyone while defending even an ant. Anything, with courage. But Jungkook didn't have that, he didn't have anything powerful. It was only his image that was powerful. You can't judge a book by it's cover. As soon as Jungkook left, of course slamming the door, Taehyung ran up to him.

"Jungkook?"

"Taehyung" Jungkook said in a cracked tone before bursting into tears. Taehyung pulled him into a hug, allowing him to wet his shoulders.

"It's okay, Jungkook"

"I'm not powerful enough"

"You are"

"How?"

"In here" Taehyung said, tapping Jungkook's chest with his index finger (I wanted to write Jungkook moaned but wtf forget that) . carry on.