Chapter 33

~Louis’ POV~

“No, stay in bed.” Vivian said, pulling me back underneath the covers. I gladly cuddled up next to her as she laid her head on my chest. We had spent most of our night like this, sleeping. I wished that we could just stay like this for the rest of the stay, but today was Friday, which meant that the boys were coming and we were going night surfing tonight. 

“We have to get up eventually.” I said, looking at my watch on the table. “It’s already two in the afternoon.” I hadn’t thought it was that late myself, but it was. The boys and Yesenia would be here in a couple hours. 

“I don’t care. I’m comfortable.” I heard her say and I relaxed against the pillow, running my fingers through her hair. It was still slightly damp from the shower last night. 

“You’re always comfortable.” I said, causing her to move her head so she could look at me. 

“That’s because you are a very comfortable pillow.” She said and I laughed. She laid her head back down and I continued to run my fingers through her hair. We hadn’t done anything, besides showering, except sleep last night, but I still felt like I could close my eyes and sleep a few more days.

“Maybe a few more minutes.” I said and I closed my eyes. I felt her move closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her. “Mmm, I could always cancel on the boys tonight and we could just stay right here all day.” I said, really thinking about it. 

“No, no.” She said. It sounded a bit muffled by her hair covering her face so I pulled her hair back and started running my fingers through it again. “You already told them you would go.” 

“You just want to hang out with Yesenia.” I said and she laughed, moving to where she was now laying on my arm and looking at me. Our faces were just an inch apart. 

“That’s besides the point.” She said and smiled. I kissed her lips and reached under the covers to pull her closer to me. 

“Well we still have a couple hours until we absolutely have to be decent.” I said, looking at her. She smiled and I planted a small kiss on her chin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Viv!” Yesenia yelled as soon as she stepped out of the car. I watched as Viv, my wife, ran to her best friend and hugged her. I turned back to the car, watching the boys pile out. It looked like a bunch of clowns at a circus and I smiled. It had been very peaceful here for the past week, but the quiet just hadn’t felt right. 

Harry and Niall started running towards me and I braced myself for their impact. They surrounded me, almost knocking all three of us down. Sometimes, they were such little kids. 

“You ready for tonight?” Harry asked and I nodded. I had been surfing a couple times, but never at night. This was going to be interesting. 

“Yeah, the guy said that we need to meet him in an hour at his shop to go over the guidelines and rules.” Niall said as Liam and Zayn came up. I looked around for Viv and saw as she walked into the house with Yesenia. I was sure that they were going to be occupied for a while, talking and laughing. Just doing girl stuff. 

“Well, I’m ready if you guys are.” I said and they all nodded. I ran up to the house and poked my head in the door. “Hey, Viv! We’re leaving now. I’ll see you later! I love you!” I yelled. 

“Wait!” I heard her say from somewhere in the house and saw as she ran to the door. She kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I deepened the kiss, pulling her closer to me. “Be safe and call me in a little bit.” She said.