1

Louis Tomlinson was in his tattoo parlor Skin Deep Studios, which he owns. Louis was finished for the day and was now finishing off his best friend Harry Styles' tattoo. For some reason today he wanted a rose which wrapped around his shoulder blade with the thorns looking like they were cutting him. Louis would usually question clients why they wanted these things but with Harry, Louis had learned it's better to just let him get what he wants. He had a boat on his arm that looked stupid and unnecessary it was just there and out of place with the rest of his tattoos. 

"Alright mate, you're done." Louis said happily as he wrapped the bandages around it and let Harry stand whilst Louis looked for the aftercare stuff.

Louis tossed Harry the stuff and they both cleared up Louis' gun and the ink that had spilled on the floor since Louis hates being in crowded messes, it just makes it hard to concentrate.

"Thanks mate, but I think we forgot one final detail." Harry stated slyly with a smirk on his face as usual.

"I was just thinking the exact same thing." Louis winked and grabbed his bag and they set off walking home.

Zayn Malik was in the bakery where he worked giving orders to the last few customers he had, since it was a little late for most people. Zayn then realized his last customer were them. He sat down in his seat and waited patiently for the two boys that would soon walk through the door to the bakery Zayn's mother owned. Soon enough, the bell above the door to the old bakery rang loudly announcing the arrival of customers. Zayn looked up at the 2 boys, one with jet black curls and piercings littering his face, with some tattoos visible underneath the elbow length shirt Harry Styles wore. Zayn didn't know much about Harry but Zayn still thought Harry was attractive and very polite for somebody who's punk. Zayn's eyes then flicked over to him with the boy's chestnut brown hair which was tucked under a grey beanie, only part of the boys side fringe peaking out, the boy had ocean eyes that looked like blue and green crashing together like waves. This boys' face was also littered with piercings, but Zayn found this boy much better looking than Harry as Zayn found himself liking Louis Tomlinson more and more.

"Hi, what can I get you boys today?" Zayn asked politely hoping he would get to hear Louis' gorgeous voice which was light yet held intensity buried deep within.

"Can we get four slices of the Death by Chocolate cake please." and to Zayn's dismay it was Harry who ordered this time, whilst Louis just watched from behind Harry.

"Coming right up." Zayn chirped as he rose from his seat and quickly collected four pieces of the famous cake Zayn's mother baked.

"That'll be £4.00 please." Zayn requested as he handed Harry the bag of cakes.

Louis dug into his pockets instead of Harry this time and handed Zayn a £5 note.

"Keep the change." Louis stated, then exiting the bakery leaving nothing but the musky scent Zayn had grown to love.

Louis always did find himself attracted to the boy who worked at the bakery even though he had never quite attained his name since what he was presuming was the boys' mother, since they looked so alike, calling the boy dear or love like many people in Doncaster do. All Louis knew about the boy was that he was from Bradford and that he was very shy since Louis always spotted him in town with his friend who was clearly from Ireland due to the thick accent. Even though the two boys looked very close, Louis noticed that the one with black hair, always styled into a quiff, never looked up from his shoes and only added little words. His voice made Louis find himself very drawn in by it, and always left Louis craving more and more of his deep voice. Which was as smooth as velvet, and always very well hidden.

Louis was soon brought out of his deep thoughts by Harry yelling his name repeatedly.

"Sorry, what?" Louis asked confused as he blinked repeatedly as to remember where he was.

"You zoned out on me. Thinking of your baker that you so obviously love, ey mate?" Harry asked his cheeky nature floating around the two friends. "Shut up, I don't love him. I just happen to want to get to know him better." Louis defended even though he was attracted Louis was pretty sure he would have to know the boy's name before falling in love with him.

"Oh really?" Harry asked sarcastically.

"Yes really, and I'm pretty sure I would have to know his name to love him, don't you think?" Louis asked slightly annoyed at his friends constant pestering.

"Well then, why don't you ask?" Harry asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"It doesn't matter. Are we going to smoke some bong or not?" Louis asked knowing exactly how to get his friend off of the subject.

"Definitely." Harry agreed immediately.

Once they were home they both kicked off their shoes and their other best friend who lived with them -- Liam Payne, walked in holding the bong pipes and 3 joints, which Louis and Harry stared at hungrily. "I thought you'd be wanting some of this did, you get our cake?" Liam asked knowing they were going to get the munchies afterwards. Louis grabbed his pipe and poured a generous amount of weed into it. He quickly lit it before inhaling. Soon enough all three of the boys were baked. "Lads, I have to tell you a secret." Louis whispered giggling. "What is it?" Liam asked, whispering as well. Louis giggled before answering. "I have a crush on the boy at the bakery."