Chapter 1- Traffic

There has been an excessive amount of traffic over the last few days. It's like everyone, and their brother, wants out of Georgia! It wasn't like this a few days ago. In fact, basically no one was on the road except for a car here and there. It was like traveling through a ghost town. Now it's really packed with cars.

     My poor child is waiting for me to get back from my business trip in Carrollton! At least she is having fun at Chucks house in Alexandria. I haven't seen or spoken to her for a few days, since the phones keep going out. My daughter needs me, but I can't even get to her with all of this traffic.

     With this stupid 'Influenza' I thought people would be smart enough to stay inside, but no they aren't. They need to be out and about, blocking the road with their STUPID CARS!! Blocking the only open road that leads to my baby! I absolutely hate traffic! It always brings out the worst in me, especially, when it means that I won't see my poor baby girl tonight! It's already really late and I have only made it to Atlanta, Georgia. I still have a few hours until I reach my mother's house.

     All I can hope is that my baby doesn't have this wrenched sickness...

Hey guys! So I have a big question for yall. It's about what you think should be the story line... I have three story lines planed out but i don't
know which one to chose.

1. I can have Krystlinne meet up with Lori and Carol on the road (Meaning that this will turn into a walking dead fanfic)

2. I can have her go on her own journey.

3. The in between where she meets up with the cast later on.

      Comment or Pm me what you think should happen or some suggestions on the book.   Please Vote, Comment,  or Follow! :)