Camilla Cabello.

Camila,

Omg. I love you so much. Words cant even describe how much you mean to me. I would be here for years writing one stinking letter to you lmfao. I remember the day we first met. Simon put us into a group and as soon as we met we instantly clicked. I told you everything from secrets, to crushes, about my past, and beyond. You took everything so well and you never told anyone anything I didnt want you to. Your basically like the only friend that I can have a whole conversation in Spanish with lmao. And now that I get to be with you and 3 other amazing girls every day it makes it 100% better. During my darkest, saddest, and gloomiest days, you were there for me. You comforted me, told me everything was going to be alrignt, and let me cry in your arms for hours. I will always remember the little things that you did to make our friendship grow stronger because the little things meant the most to me. You got me to talk to boys, lol and i will never forget the first time i did. I loved performing with you on the X Factor every week, and even though we didnt win, we won something bigger that night. Us. We still keep our friendship going and i'm so thankful for that. Having parties with Emblem3 in our hotel rooms until god knows when and just enjoying each other's company was the best part. I miss you so much and I'll see you soon. 

que brillan como las estrellas en el cielo. Te amo mejor amiga.