One Direction: Dream Come True

One broiling hot day I was getting ready to go to a One Direction concert with my best friends: Kayla and Celia.

I was sitting waiting for Celia to get out of her house, man that girl takes forever. I called her about one million times yet still no reply. I had already picked up Kayla and we were blasting 'Last First Kiss'

Finally I see Celia come out of her house." Sorry I took so long. I was stuck doing my make up," she lied. "Celia we know you were looking at shirtless pictures of Niall," Kayla said.

"How do you know?," Celia asked with a guilty look on her face. Kayla snatched Celia's phone out of her hand, typed in her password, logged on to the internet, and what do you know, saw shirtless pictures of Niall.

Celia snatched her phone back from Kayla. "Hehe, yah about that..."

"Well let's get going or else we'll be late for the concert, even though we have reserved front row tickets!!," I screamed.

When we arrived at the concert there were absolutely NO parking spaces it probably took us an hour to find one, good thing we were early.We got out of the car and what do you know a ton of girls were screaming and trying to find ways to get in.

The lines were CRAZY long they were circling around the whole stadium my uncle was a security guard so we got to go in easily. We found our seats and started fan-girling hoping they would recognize us.

Selena Gomez opened up the concert by singing 'Come and Get It' we sang, "Na na na na when your ready come and get it na na na na yah!!"

The boys had the cutest entrance by singing 'Best Song Ever' They picked three girls to go on stage and dance. They picked a girl named Casey 15, Melissa 18, and Ashley 5. The little girl was so adorable you just wanted to give her a hug.

They ended the concert with 'What Makes You Beautiful' It was funny because yet again Liam went up behind Harry when he was performing his solo an pantsed him. You could hear the whole stadium crack up so much you could barely hear Harry sing.

After I graduated last year, I got tons of money, so with that money I bought the concert tickets AND meet and greet tickets which was an hour after the concert. The only thing that got on my nerves is that meet and greet was at another place.

We had a 10 minute drive to the meet and greet place. We were next in line. My heart was pounding, my hands were sweaty, and I guess its weird to say that I was a Hot Mess.

The next thing you knew the photographer was telling you to go stand by ONE DIRECTION!! I went up and I looked into Zayn's beautiful eyes. Man was it hard not to cry. I took a picture with them then Celia went.

Celia couldn't bare it she started to cry, then the most amazing thing happened Niall came up to her and hugged her." Are you alright?" He said comforting her. Kayla stepped in and said, "She's fine, she just is crying number one she gets to meet you guys, and number two you are her favorite boy in One Direction and you're touching her." "Oh, would it help you if I gave you my number, love?" Niall asked Celia trying to help.

She nodded her head like it was nobodys business. He quickly got out a piece of paper and jotted down his number. "Here you go!" He said ,"By the way you have beautiful eyes." "Thanks," She said softly.

When she turned around she was literally screaming in our faces. "Kayla your next," I said. "Ok." And what do you know she stood next to Harry. She was more calm than me and Celia were. When she came back she jumped with excitement because Harry said that she was the most beautiful thing in the world!

When we got back to our flat, Celia went straight on her phone and called Niall. He couldn't answer because he was still at the meet and greet, but he texted her back and he asked where to go to when he got out of the meet and greet.